Looking to meet up with a riding group Nov 26 and 27

samsquatch47

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.powermerchants.ca
Hey all! Im headed to Revi for the first ride of the year on Nov 26. I looking to meet up with a group that knows Revi well. I am an experienced mtn sledder (12 years of mtn riding this year) with avi training and always carry a beacon, shovel and probe. I'm riding a Impulse Turbo Nytro. Ive only ridden Revi a couple times before and got socked in every time. Looking to play it safe and not get lost on the first ride :p.

Looking foreward to meeting some new riding buddies and cant wait to bust some POW!

Dustin

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dustin,

We will be in revy on the 23rd for 2days, Culvert is looking for a ride. He is going to pick up his new nytro and hopefully we can ride those days. Are you set on your dates?

Drop me a pm, I have a great place to stay as well....

Cheers,

C

samsquatch47

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.powermerchants.ca
Dustin,

We will be in revy on the 23rd for 2days, Culvert is looking for a ride. He is going to pick up his new nytro and hopefully we can ride those days. Are you set on your dates?

Drop me a pm, I have a great place to stay as well....

Cheers,

C

Damn... Yea I'm only headed there on the weekend. I talked to Culvert and it just doesn't work for me to bring someone this trip since I have to be in Calgary weds night and thurs. Thanks for the invite though.
Chow!
Dustin

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dustin I will be riding there this weekend as well, meeting a couple guys there but one more would make it 4 in the group which would be perfect. Send me a PM if this works for you. We are also going to the Thunderstruck premier on Saturday night.

samsquatch47

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.powermerchants.ca
Dustin I will be riding there this weekend as well, meeting a couple guys there but one more would make it 4 in the group which would be perfect. Send me a PM if this works for you. We are also going to the Thunderstruck premier on Saturday night.

Hey Nos, I had another guy PM to ride with his group as well so I will see what works out. Im now waiting on a shock to be repaired, I snagged the remote res line putting my ez-ride skid back in. Thus all the oil pissed out:(. What luck I got!
Later
Dustin

samsquatch47

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.powermerchants.ca
Suspension parts won't be in in time for this weekend. Bummer. Thanks to all who PM'd me and replied to thread. Next days off hopefully it works out better.ThanksDustin

eClKaNdY

Reaction score
I 'm lookin for ridding partner too. I Will know for sure tonight if my buddy CAN make it if not i'm gonna have a empty spot on my deck so if Anybody around calgary/ Airdrie/cochrAne interested to go ride... Plan leave friday night and Come back monday late afternoon... If not i'm interested about join a group in Revy

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes you too Curtis. I didnt think you would be available that wk. But if you are for sure. We could pick up both sleds then hit Vale for some testing!!

duggyb

Reaction score
everyone have a time they are meeting on sat morning?

i had a PM from NosRX1 and ecclkandy

maybe we can all meetup same time?

Thanks.
Brewster

eClKaNdY

Reaction score
I Will be At Denny's At 7:30 bc hour ad about 8:30 i wil be At frisby parking lot so up to you breakfast or gas station if you don't know the area

duggyb

Reaction score
I Will be At Denny's At 7:30 bc hour ad about 8:30 i wil be At frisby parking lot so up to you breakfast or gas station if you don't know the area

yupp i will text you later today as i am driving to keep you in the loop

Top Bottom