Looking to BUY

G

Guest1

05, 06 or 07 REV. Must be an X and have a 159. Must have low km's. Must be in GOOD to GREAT condition (never submerged or rammed into a tree...LOL). Stock preferred.

OVER!!!

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
watch osman auction and M.A. auction in acheson.
but good luck,if they lasted this long why would anybody want to get rid of a awsome sled,plus u put a single turbo on any of these years, they'll kick severe but:d:d

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
05, 06 or 07 REV. Must be an X and have a 159. Must have low km's. Must be in GOOD to GREAT condition (never submerged or rammed into a tree...LOL). Stock preferred.

OVER!!!

sell ya this one!
IMG_2465.jpg

drop the hammer

Reaction score
i've got a MINT shape 2007 XRS with an aftermarket 159 powdermax (new from a 2006) i did not like the stock 159 stiff track. also 2 wheel kit from Smitty (stock parts are included), DJ clutching (spot on and with optional Dalton Stainless Pro Pinset), can, scratchers, bombi replaced entire engine last season (due to crank bearing isssue). Nordlock washers on ypipe, slp mesh on open vents. It is in remarkable shape and garage kept, and only travelled in enclosed trailer, located in airdrie. I wasn't going to sell it until end of this year...but maybe we could chat about it. it is not listed yet. email me at bcadieux@newpark.ca, since i don't frequent these forums. Brad, oh and the km's are around 1400, with only 350 on replaced engine...i'd have to double check the km's though, should be about there. I also have lightweight hoods for Revs i'm trying to unload (cleaning out the garage). if you know anyone that wants a set, they are new Mountain Fit brand, black or clear. i also added a SLP 13.7:1 head, but only rode it once since i did that last season....stock head is here as well.

G

Guest1

How about one of these Fab?

I said DOO you WABBIT not YAMAHA....;)

Sled isn't for me it is for DARKO...He bought a 09 XP in LOSERTON for his bro and now he wants another one for himself :eek: so if anyone knows of an 09 XP X model with a 163 :rolleyes: let me know.

OVER!!!

ps...USA is out of the ? with the dollar now back at $0.85 and no warranty.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have one snow checked, could just change the name from me to him.

G

Guest1

I have one snow checked, could just change the name from me to him.

Good speaking with you today...I called Darko...he just found one at BOW CYCLE :eek: and sent a deposit in.

If I hear of anyone else I will send them your way.

OVER!!!

ps..Look forward to meeting you in McBride and having a few of these :beer: :d

pss...Thanks to all that replied (except SBR and MURMASHEEPER)...LOL

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sled isn't for me it is for DARKO...He bought a 09 XP in LOSERTON for his bro and now he wants another one for himself :eek: so if anyone knows of an 09 XP X model with a 163 :rolleyes: let me know.

OVER!!!

WTF? Over??!! Darko switching to team Yellow?? There has to be a story here? Ain't he gonna miss all that turbo power?
T

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

OVER!!!

WTF over??!! Darko riding team Yellow? What's the story?

T

Top Bottom