Looking for new dealer to deal with

JDmotorhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a new dealer to deal with for my 2016 snowcheck Pro, not to happy with the local one😡! Lol. Looking to deal with a dealer between Edmonton and Fort Mcmurray, thinking Cycleworks Edmonton, I have heard good things about their customer service, and their respect for a solid customer. Thanks, any info is appreciated, got until April 14th to decide! Thanks:beer:👍

BigDaddypolaris

Reaction score
i have a buddy that is in sales there he is a great guy to deal with let me know if your interested and i will get his number to you he works for cycle works edmonton

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should try some doo-laid and head down to see snopro at Bowridge. Well worth the drive.

SnowJunkie82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just spent three days riding with Trent the owner of Elk Island Polaris in Fort Saskatchewan. Very passionate about the sport and a great no b.s kind of guy. If I were up in his area I would give him a shot at my next sled purchase.

wildman

Reaction score
Yup, Trent is top notch. Been dealing with Elk island for many years. Have always been treated good there by everyone that works there.

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X3 for EIS. Have bought a few machines there. Will continue as the folks there do the best they can to be top notch for customer service.

Top Bottom