Looking for midweek riders

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As usual I'm having trouble finding anyone to go riding with when daysoff fall midweek. Looking to go out west, Caroline/Rocky area Tues/wed or thurs, if anyone's up for a ride post or pm me.

Attachments

• IMG_1904.jpg
    IMG_1904.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 137

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
99summitx, I get home Aug 4th from work and i am either heading to center fork or south fork of prairie creek on the 5th. Maybe meet up for a ride then>

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
99summitx, I get home Aug 4th from work and i am either heading to center fork or south fork of prairie creek on the 5th. Maybe meet up for a ride then>

We'll be heading out there camping on the aft of the 6th till the 9th or 10th if your going camping for a few days on the 5th, keep in touch.

Harvdogg

Reaction score
Kelly is this you. Its Harv. I'm back in Saudi now but when I get home maybe we can hook up for some riding. I hope to get out west the first week of September.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kelly is this you. Its Harv. I'm back in Saudi now but when I get home maybe we can hook up for some riding. I hope to get out west the first week of September.

You bet, I'll keep an eye on facebook to see when your on your way back. Stay Cool.:beer:

Top Bottom