looking for a used crossfire

nany387

Reaction score
hey i was wondering if anyone knew some good places to look for a used arctic cat crossfire

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know you thread says crossfire, but this sled I would highly recommend The HCR is a good 50/50 balance of a mountain/ditch banging sled. Maybe something for you to consider?

nany387

Reaction score
i have heard that with the 153 that you will bend rails when you ride around here on hard pack and going over grader banks

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
that is deff not true, I run my m8 153 locally in ditches all winter, 3 years now with no issues at all. I would call t&t they may not have them listed on their web site but I know for a fact he has a couple cross fires for sale as he posted them on his facebook page this morning or yesterday. you can pm him on here ttpowersports
i have heard that with the 153 that you will bend rails when you ride around here on hard pack and going over grader banks

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
thanks but they don't seem to have any used stock

at this time of year stock changes so rapidly most dealers cannot keep up with their websites.

Terry will steer you right! Lots of faithful T&T customers here on the site 780-826-6121

mighty1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can ask my uncle I know he was thinking of selling his crossfire. It's a 2006 crossfire 700.
Message me if interested.

nany387

Reaction score
ya and I want a crossfire because I don't go to the mountains and the m8 are harder to turn with the longer track

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
ya and I want a crossfire because I don't go to the mountains and the m8 are harder to turn with the longer track

a 141 VS a 153 is less than 6 inches on the ground, there is VERY little difference. Remember 141" is the circumference of the track, so by the time you put that around the skid there is very little difference actually on the ground.

nany387

Reaction score
a 141 VS a 153 is less than 6 inches on the ground, there is VERY little difference. Remember 141" is the circumference of the track, so by the time you put that around the skid there is very little difference actually on the ground.
very true just that the rails on a crossfire are "beefed up" but that's what all the dealers are telling me

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
a 141 to a 153 you wont notice a difference in turning at all, I have ridden friends 141's and its not noticeable at all. don't get me wrong buy what ever you want. I myself would prefer to have that extra little bit of track just in case.

but again regardless of what your looking for being your proximity to T&T I would call or even go see them....he's always got lots of good used units and has awesome pricing on them

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
very true just that the rails on a crossfire are "beefed up" but that's what all the dealers are telling me

not sure you need them any beefier than the m's. mine has been run in many ditches, wooded trails, and in low snow conditions and I have yet do damage my rails. now that said, the g/f proved that if you jump one 15' strait up out of a dugout and land on the back......you will tweak the rails

nany387

Reaction score
a 141 to a 153 you wont notice a difference in turning at all, I have ridden friends 141's and its not noticeable at all. don't get me wrong buy what ever you want. I myself would prefer to have that extra little bit of track just in case.

but again regardless of what your looking for being your proximity to T&T I would call or even go see them....he's always got lots of good used units and has awesome pricing on them
ok and yes I have heard good things about T&T and I was just wondering because my friend has a 2008 m8 and he likes it but I see him struggle with turning but thank you very much for your input might go to T&T and see what they have I have went to dons and they only have brand new crossfires and the f series

nany387

Reaction score
not sure you need them any beefier than the m's. mine has been run in many ditches, wooded trails, and in low snow conditions and I have yet do damage my rails. now that said, the g/f proved that if you jump one 15' strait up out of a dugout and land on the back......you will tweak the rails

yes I think that is what people are saying when they tell me they bend rails, when they come out of a big drift/bowl and land on the end of the track

Top Bottom