Looking for a track!

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for a good paddle style track. 159-162 x 15 pitch is 2.52. Ifd anyone had anything let me know.

Travis

jasonrev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 16 wide 162 powdermax. If you are putting it in your viper it should work. I know guys that have done it on mountain maxes.

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope, the 15 i have on there has pretty well no play on the sides as is and i am not "trimming" down a track. Not for how much they cost!

jasonrev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Much like putting a 16 wide on any other brand, there are modifications needed. None of those modifications to your viper would be to cut the track. If I figured it needed to be cut down to fit your sled I would have never suggested it. Search 16 wide viper in snowest forums and you will find that it is very viable option on a viper with some modifications. I suggest this not because I want you to buy my track oh so badly, I do so because you come across a little prickish in your response. I wish you luck on finding your track.

2hills

Reaction score
Nope, the 15 i have on there has pretty well no play on the sides as is and i am not "trimming" down a track. Not for how much they cost!

I have 15" 2.5-3.0 162' out of my 2008 m1000 with 200 miles on it ..,. if u still need a track PM me

K-Boom

Reaction score

I have a 163 X 2.1/4" 15" wide track with 350 miles on it I do not know if it will fit your machine so do you homework and let me know if you are interested.

Top Bottom