looking at new sleds, arctic cat or doo?

Waukeshaw

Reaction score
Have you rode with any cats? do you know how high the handle bars are stock, and how high you can raise them without changing cables?

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a2010 Backountry and its turn out to be a great buy no regrets
so in short [If its not a DOO it just won't do]

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im looking into maybe perchasing a new machine, and Ive had doo's for along time now. But I was thinking of switching to a new m8 cat or staying with doo and trying there new etec out. Any info either on the cats or how this new etec motor is working out would be a great help. Thanks

I know, your keeping it a secret. The best one of all!!
T-Nytro 4 Stroker. Best sled on the hill. Most reliable, will run for years, no 2 stroker oil or smell and so much power u won't be able to hang on when you mash it..
Come to the DARK SIDE Waukeshaw, you will never go back!! :d:beer:

I'm gunna hear it now!! Ouch!!:p

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you rode with any cats? do you know how high the handle bars are stock, and how high you can raise them without changing cables?

Ride with a few cats, but havent rode with them in the mountains with this sled yet. Around here on the flats I can keep with M1000's, but that doesnt mean nothing in the mountains.
Stock bars are 8", and looks like they can be raised to 10" without a problem. I just rolled my bars ahead and thats good enough for me.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know, your keeping it a secret. The best one of all!!
T-Nytro 4 Stroker. Best sled on the hill. Most reliable, will run for years, no 2 stroker oil or smell and so much power u won't be able to hang on when you mash it..
Come to the DARK SIDE Waukeshaw, you will never go back!! :d:beer:

I'm gunna hear it now!! Ouch!!:p

That would be a really fun sled. But stock for stock the doo is a little ahead. and by a little, I mean a lot lol.

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That would be a really fun sled. But stock for stock the doo is a little ahead. and by a little, I mean a lot lol.

Stock to stock you are right foresure.. WAY RIGHT!! I rode both. My kid has an XP with some extras goes real good for an XP.

But nuttin like T-Nytro!!:beer:

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stock to stock you are right foresure.. WAY RIGHT!! I rode both. My kid has an XP with some extras goes real good for an XP.

But nuttin like T-Nytro!!:beer:

Thats for sure. I want a whistle on my next sled. Everything else I drive has a turbo, why not my sled?? :d:d

Waukeshaw

Reaction score
ya im just looking for a stock machine, thanks for all the info on your etec, muchly apreciated

Top Bottom