looking 4 someone to go riding with

beeman641

Reaction score
just moved to alberta beach looking 4 someone 2 go riding with. to show me were the good trals r. just got a place in golden glen estats:imnew:

jevs28

Reaction score
no idea if your looking for local spots. sorry buddy :D i had to write something, just cause no one else has yet. good luck with your search!! LJ

couchrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Head down to Ecko Marine. Ask around they should be able to point you in the right direction. Or someone from the Alberta Beach Snowmobile Club. Ecko's phone # is 780-924-3255. http://wwweckomarine.com Try that for a start.

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo
I'm at Beach Corner and do a lot of the area's here to there. Matter of fact, goin out wed. I know a few other local small groups of decent sledder's nearby. I could let you know when were going out and where? Warren, 780 405 1194.

beeman641

Reaction score
thanks guys ill give u a call .iwas realy looking for someone show me the tralls that r not on a club map. grinny took me to some too bad his slid broke down thank grinny let me no when u get it going

ZakAttack

Reaction score
I'm down for riding anytime also, I'm just outside Spruce Grove but I'm sure I'll be checking out the AB beach area soon with all this snow!!

Top Bottom