Long Tracking my sled

DragonCFI

Reaction score
I want to long track my 121 dragon to a 136 1.5 so i can play in the snow alittle better. Has anyone every seen or bought the kit polaris sells for their sleds. It says it includes new rails nothing about rail extensions. I have seen some rail extensions and they look pretty flimzy for ditch banging and trail riding. Polaris deal in town also said some people have bought extension kits from tracks usa and they look pretty decent. I don't know what to use.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are a couple of options.. If you call the guys at SPECIALTY SLEDS in edmonton they'll probably be able to help you out with some of your different options.. (780)451-1130.. hope it helps.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tracks USA is good. I dealt with Mountain Machine Performance, whom I think Specialty represents here locally. Great product. Three seasons of no issues whatsoever and MMP stands behind their products. You will wonder what took you so long to go 136.

I see your from Hay River. Absolutley loved my short time there. My two husky/wolf cross boys are from Hay River. I would move there in a heartbeat if I could convince my wife to go. Apparently I need to be independently wealthy, so she doesn't have to work, before she will go that far North.

Top Bottom