liveprofile

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just downloaded this on to my Iphone works for blackberrys and droids to, it's like bbm but works on Iphone blackberrys and droids try it out and see what you think

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
How do you know when you call if it is an Iphone?

If they dont have BBM I dont call (text)...otherwise you have a very valid point. I was only talking about texting...I should have been clearer, as I did say 'talk'...my bad

Same as 'Whatsapp' all the requests I get are always people with Iphones...Had blackberries, loved BBM and went to a Iphone and miss the BBM so 'Whatsapp' seems to be the alternative...

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If they dont have BBM I dont call (text)...otherwise you have a very valid point. I was only talking about texting...I should have been clearer, as I did say 'talk'...my bad

Same as 'Whatsapp' all the requests I get are always people with Iphones...Had blackberries, loved BBM and went to a Iphone and miss the BBM so 'Whatsapp' seems to be the alternative...

I had Whatsapp with my blackberry i hated it but this liveprofile is more like bbm

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya i think my point is being missed here...those of us with BB's dont want to have 3 or 4 different apps just because some of our friends have switched to Iphones without realizing that they would be losing bbm...

Hahahaha the funny thing there is all the peple that told me to get this liveprofile have blackberrys lol

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca

Just read through the info...

It is SMS based, so a charge for each message sent or received (unless you have unlimited texting). This is why Whatsapp and BBM are better, data based so far cheaper (or free) in the case of BBM

All this offers is a different way to send SMS texts...

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just read through the info...

It is SMS based, so a charge for each message sent or received (unless you have unlimited texting). This is why Whatsapp and BBM are better, data based so far cheaper (or free) in the case of BBM

All this offers is a different way to send SMS texts...

you dont have unlimited texting?

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
you dont have unlimited texting?

Uhmmm...I dont text...so 80's...

Thats why I have BBM...its FREE!! HELLO!!!

My plan comes with 250 texts per month, I bet I dont use 5-10 a month...I didnt know people actually still text LOL

So even to use this so called 'free' app you would have to add unlimited texting to your plan, so now its not free anymore...hmmm, BB still better!

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Uhmmm...I dont text...so 80's...

Thats why I have BBM...its FREE!! HELLO!!!

My plan comes with 250 texts per month, I bet I dont use 5-10 a month...I didnt know people actually still text LOL

So even to use this so called 'free' app you would have to add unlimited texting to your plan, so now its not free anymore...hmmm, BB still better!

hahaha. well I bbm was sick not going to lie but i hated how my blackberry froze and got super slow and Iphones have sweet games and hold more music but the email settings is better one a blackberry for sure but then again they break easy i went through 3 in a year :eek:

Top Bottom