liveprofile

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
hahaha. well I bbm was sick not going to lie but i hated how my blackberry froze and got super slow and Iphones have sweet games and hold more music but the email settings is better one a blackberry for sure but then again they break easy i went through 3 in a year :eek:

Well see there is the difference...mine is for business, email, phone, bbm, stocks and weather...Not interested in games, music...to me its a communication tool, not an Ipod...

With your problems it sounds like you had a Storm?

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well see there is the difference...mine is for business, email, phone, bbm, stocks and weather...Not interested in games, music...to me its a communication tool, not an Ipod...

With your problems it sounds like you had a Storm?

nope the bold 9000

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
nope the bold 9000

Shoot, that wasnt too bad of a phone...I will never say each one is perfect, but I have had super luck sending bad ones away on warranty. I too go through a bunch of them, but I also use them in the field daily and they last longer than any other phone I have tried. 1 year warranty, I normally send them away as soon as there is any issue. So simple now on 3G, just take your sim out and pop into another BB and you are set.

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shoot, that wasnt too bad of a phone...I will never say each one is perfect, but I have had super luck sending bad ones away on warranty. I too go through a bunch of them, but I also use them in the field daily and they last longer than any other phone I have tried. 1 year warranty, I normally send them away as soon as there is any issue. So simple now on 3G, just take your sim out and pop into another BB and you are set.

yea it was a great phone for the first 2 months hahah still wouldnt mind having it back lol but is fubared

Top Bottom