lift kit

roy flrs

Reaction score
well i did so digin around this mornning . and found a lift kit called moose .is it a good lift for $80 for my atv

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i did so digin around this mornning . and found a lift kit called moose .is it a good lift for $80 for my atv
yep there not bad........they go up in price depending on how high etc........I had a moose on one of my machines b4.....

roy flrs

Reaction score
im putting it on a artic cat 300 4x4 what do you think about hight lifter .If you comper the two lifts what would you recomend

jberube

Reaction score
Little old but I have the high lifter in my king quad 750 and the only thing i didn't like and was warned is the angle of the axles. I have since bought gorilla axles but even so, I am worried they are going to snap. I like the lift and have had it for well over a year but am not sure if its going to cost me.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Over on the arcticchat site there is a guy called rick the rocket who builds lifts specifically for AC. Looks like good stuff , I am ordering his flex brackets

Top Bottom