Lfted quad

BRUTE666

Reaction score
So I have a brute force 750 which I have now chipped it, lifted 2inches and put 30 inch tires on it.Well I made it about 14 k down the trail and tried sun heavy chewing well click click click the cv shafts didn't stand up.So the rest of the day I followed and broke trail in two wheel drive..The BRUTE performed really well against the other Polaris and grizzly quad while in 2 wheel..So I'm looking for the strongest axle package and I here gorilla axles are the way to go.Any other suggestions would be appreciated thanks an happy riding.

Rneddel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
make sure you get a good boot cover i have to replace mine as well mainly because the boots tore

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rhino axles are where it's at. There's a shop in the states called superatv.com that sells them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while working extremely hard

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have to agree with the Rhino axles!! Have one on my Brute and they are about the same thickness as Gorillas for half the price.
If you want to spend the money Turner axles I hear are the best but you have to wait for them as they are made for your quad after you order them.

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried them all and rhino have worked the best for me. Turner axles were toostrong and cost me a couple front diffs. Gorrilas i always had problem of them being to short and popping out of dif. Got rhinos on my outlander now and havnt broke one yet with over 200miles of hard riding with 12" wide outlaws on all four corners.

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had good luck with rhinos on my brute and i just ordered two for my cat and it was 440 shipped to my door from superatv. great ppl to

dirk660

Reaction score
highlifter just came out with some dht axles. might be worth giving them a call and the price didnt seem all that bad either.

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can order those rhino axels from rapid revolutions here in edmonton,cheap and they work great

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
highlifter just came out with some dht axles. might be worth giving them a call and the price didnt seem all that bad either.
they only show axels for popo on there site right now they are 270-280 each and look like a great product,but not yet available for the brute or can am

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rapid wanted 590 plus gst for rhinos for two when i called them yesterday, superatv did 440 shipped to the door for two for me, seems thoughspolaris boys are having alot oc problems with them dhts alrdy reading on hl

Top Bottom