Lets see your 2013 sleds

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 137361
Wrap the tunnel in white, powder coat the rails, and white C&A Pros (like enis750 said). That sled would be my second choice to my black XM.
ill be gettin a white tunnel wrap at the sled show or ordering one at least, wont bother with any pc tho,,,,but if anyone wants a set of brand new black gripper skis ill sell them, then grab some c&a's or powder pros

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ill be gettin a white tunnel wrap at the sled show or ordering one at least, wont bother with any pc tho,,,,but if anyone wants a set of brand new black gripper skis ill sell them, then grab some c&a's or powder pros

Go powder pros

ive had both the PP are much better in all aspects
and waaaay easier to put on

IEATSRT

Reaction score
Picked up mine today, not sure why I have this mid-smoke windshield but black one is on the way along with some other goodies... Jaws can, Mountain Addiction Jug and some Polaris accessories that weren't in stock.

Attachments

• Pro.jpg
    Pro.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 549

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My tear down is well underway.
0ddc31a82fb5f749f4f39d3cbdd0c996.jpg

Talked to Dean at the Powder Station this week. He was very helpfull and gave me some great ideas. On a side note, anyone knows who in Edmonton has an ice age anti stab kit in stock, please let me know.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be able to pick one up at the sled show next weekend

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
My tear down is well underway.
0ddc31a82fb5f749f4f39d3cbdd0c996.jpg

Talked to Dean at the Powder Station this week. He was very helpfull and gave me some great ideas. On a side note, anyone knows who in Edmonton has an ice age anti stab kit in stock, please let me know.

try Bruno @ The Sled Shop

Sled_Shop_Banner_New_Orange.jpg

Top Bottom