Lets Get The Season Going The Next Fort Sask. SnowAngels Meeting Wed. Sept. 19 2012

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Next Fort Sask. SnowAngels Meeting Wed. Sept. 19 2012

The Next Fort Sask. SnowAngels Meeting Wed. Sept. 19

At 7:30; at Josephburg Hall..... Behind the arena in Josephburg
take Hwy 830 which is Range Rd 215 go north from Hwy 16 for about 20 mins to Josephburg Hall

see you there Don't speed

Andoo

Respected Military Member
Reaction score
Nope. Already set up in Wainwright. Will have to buy passes and membership at the show. See y'all there.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Can't make it.......... Too much to doo at the shop tonite for our "shop visit" by the big brass.......... Also, too much to doo before mexico.......... :( ......... Please post the minutes :)

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Print minutes?? Thank-you

MINUTES is that good Rick? We just updated where vwe are at and what needs to be done. We have a number of open houses coming up for us to sell trail passes at. Elk Island, and Gibbons Motor Toys as well as the Snowmobile Show. Talked about Xmas party ideas also more at next meeting

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
MINUTES is that good Rick? We just updated where vwe are at and what needs to be done. We have a number of open houses coming up for us to sell trail passes at. Elk Island, and Gibbons Motor Toys as well as the Snowmobile Show. Talked about Xmas party ideas also more at next meeting

you forgot the important part..... HUGE THANKS to Ric for stepping up as the new Vice President & Social committee

Ray

Reaction score
Hi folks…although I will living in Sherwood Park for at least another year I will find it hard to be active in the club because all the meetings and parties are on Wed nights and I get home every second Thursday night. So unless we can have things on Thursday nights I will have to pass on my membership and perhaps look around for a club that meets on a different night.

It was fun meeting all of you.

Ray.

roadtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks
Felt good to get back into that club atmosphere. The members seem to be layed back and are looking to just have fun.
Also the first time I didn't get beat up for running a Yamaha.
See you at the next meeting and maybe on the trails at the Lake.
Don

Last edited:

sledheadjoe

Reaction score
always welcome to club rides ray and post or pm if you goin up to mc bride or valemont. glad i got to ride with you. cheers rays

Top Bottom