Lake view home for sale

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha, yah, its quite the unit. 6'x5' 2 benches 2 niches 2 body sprays per side one rain head one shower head per side one slide bar one digital steam control 3 pot lights, 10mm frameless glass all travertine tile. has a 3/4 H/C supply to each valve, and i have 2 60 gal gas HWT in basement to make sure there is ample hot water

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha, yah, its quite the unit. 6'x5' 2 benches 2 niches 2 body sprays per side one rain head one shower head per side one slide bar one digital steam control 3 pot lights, 10mm frameless glass all travertine tile. has a 3/4 H/C supply to each valve, and i have 2 60 gal gas HWT in basement to make sure there is ample hot water

In that sort of demand, why didn't you go to an on demand system or a boiler? Just curious.

Frickin nice place though.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In that sort of demand, why didn't you go to an on demand system or a boiler? Just curious.

Frickin nice place though.

Thanks

Well at the time my plumber was more sold on tanks then on demand systems. I took his word for it. I've seen many arguments going both ways. We've used tanks for many many years and it's always worked good

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very nice mattiac, if i were a couple million richer id move in a heartbeat just to get out of this chithole town im in......Cyle didnt do the foundation did he?

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks

Well at the time my plumber was more sold on tanks then on demand systems. I took his word for it. I've seen many arguments going both ways. We've used tanks for many many years and it's always worked good

Makes sense, nothin wrong with tanks, it just seems like it would get expensive keeping 120l of water hot all the time. However, someone that can afford a home like this likely wouldn't notice the difference in costs. :D:D

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow mattic.....nice house..... Spent some time in oyama last summer.....would love to live there. That place is a million plus in Edmonton.

Thanks. My long term goal is to move to an acreage in oyama. Need to sell a few houses first. This place started at over a million. But with the current market in bc I'm bending over with my pants down at the current price of 869000 but it's priced to move. So I hope it does

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another wow....friggin' awesome!

Piece of baseboard missing behind the basement bar; photo #38. Fix that up and I'd be interested, lol

Way out of my league dude!

Damn was that the deal breaker? Wine/bar fridge goes in there.

Sure hope this home is cyle approved. I put a lot of time work sweat and money into this place

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Damn was that the deal breaker? Wine/bar fridge goes in there.

Sure hope this home is cyle approved. I put a lot of time work sweat and money into this place

I wouldn't say it was the deal breaker....have patience grasshopper! That beautiful house will sell and you can move on to bigger and better (hard to get bigger and better after that one, eh!).

Summer's here and all those with cash (Alberta folks in the patch....) always keep there eye on the Okanagan!

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope so!!

i have another im working on currently next door to that one. diferent style, Fir timber post and beam inside and out, slate flooring, concrete countertops, acid stained basement floor, 5 bedrooms plus a den, same beautiful view, nice size backyard.

heres a couple exterior shots. I do as much on these places myself as possible too, keeps me busy

a90240c7.jpg

ce37d1b8.jpg

f20aa6c4.jpg

Top Bottom