Lake view home for sale

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope so!!

i have another im working on currently next door to that one. diferent style, Fir timber post and beam inside and out, slate flooring, concrete countertops, acid stained basement floor, 5 bedrooms plus a den, same beautiful view, nice size backyard.

heres a couple exterior shots. I do as much on these places myself as possible too, keeps me busy

a90240c7.jpg

ce37d1b8.jpg

f20aa6c4.jpg

photographers faux pas, I can see your reflection in the window. that's the only bad thing that I can find in these houses. Real nice shacks Mattiac. I'll have to check my 649 numbers before you and I can talk numbers.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
photographers faux pas, I can see your reflection in the window. that's the only bad thing that I can find in these houses. Real nice shacks Mattiac. I'll have to check my 649 numbers before you and I can talk numbers.

haha thanks, im actually a master electrician with some all around building skills, decided to take on a new project, so I started building houses, im by far not a photographer though, thats the wifes thing.

i think when i took those pics it was for the landscaping and railing we just finished

Last edited:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha thanks, im actually a master electrician with some all around building skills, decided to take on a new project, so I started building houses, im by far not a photographer though, thats the wifes thing.

much work there for electricians? I may have to consider moving in that direction

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
tell ya what for one of those houses i will move out there and work for you CHEAP, help ya build more of those beauties.....and maybe a thing or 3 about residential

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
much work there for electricians? I may have to consider moving in that direction

yea there is, im a small company, just solo right now, would like to get a couple projects secured before I hire new guys.

tell ya what for one of those houses i will move out there and work for you CHEAP, help ya build more of those beauties.....and maybe a thing or 3 about residential

haha i need to sell these 2 houses to get out of a hole so I can start over but with lower quality houses, the market for these houses sucks right now, need to build houses in the 400-550K range. not sure when Im starting a new one, havnt bought any more lots yet. I have a few big elect jobs coming up in fort mac here starting this summer too

Top Bottom