lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kelowna burns

Screenshot_20230818_144637_Messages.jpg

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So my daughter goes to college with a Hawaiian girl, I spoke with her dad yesterday. He explained to me there was 2 fires that burned towards each other trapping people in between. He is pretty determined that the fatalities are in the hundreds. He said the news is BS. They sent kids home from schools after the fires started and many are still missing. No parents at home.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So my daughter goes to college with a Hawaiian girl, I spoke with her dad yesterday. He explained to me there was 2 fires that burned towards each other trapping people in between. He is pretty determined that the fatalities are in the hundreds. He said the news is BS. They sent kids home from schools after the fires started and many are still missing. No parents at home.

Seen a video from a girl that was there, she states that the deaths are in the hundreds if not thousands. She said the news is lying to everyone. She also believes it was started from above.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen a video from a girl that was there, she states that the deaths are in the hundreds if not thousands. She said the news is lying to everyone. She also believes it was started from above.
There were 1300 missing it was reported. They are asking people that have family members missing to come and take DNA tests so they can start identifying the remains they are finding. Most of the remains are falling apart when they try and lift them they are charred so bad. Hurricane winds and burning 3-4 ft high dry invasive grass caused the fire to move a km a minute they are estimating. It was a recipe for a disaster and it was. Lots of downed power lines where the fires started. I’d have to assume that’s what started the fires?

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s what I was told down power started according to Tyler. He is a general contractor on another island but frequents often. He is really questioning how this shook out. Said fires don’t act that way here..

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s what I was told down power started according to Tyler. He is a general contractor on another island but frequents often. He is really questioning how this shook out. Said fires don’t act that way here..
I’ve seen 3-4ft standing wheat on fire in 50 km winds. It’s pretty much unstoppable because of the height of the flames and the speed it travels. Only big machinery and fire trucks can stop it and they really don’t until it gets to short grass or cut stubble. Now see what a fire looks like in 80 mph winds?

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought cloud seeding helped it rain? Why hasnt this been used for all the fires across the world?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There were 1300 missing it was reported. They are asking people that have family members missing to come and take DNA tests so they can start identifying the remains they are finding. Most of the remains are falling apart when they try and lift them they are charred so bad. Hurricane winds and burning 3-4 ft high dry invasive grass caused the fire to move a km a minute they are estimating. It was a recipe for a disaster and it was. Lots of downed power lines where the fires started. I’d have to assume that’s what started the fires?

Lol sure, one can wish or assume. I've seen quite a few videos of locals screaming this isn't right. But it will be conspiracy if one thinks different than what ctv tells everyone. There are videos coming from everywhere around the world of fires. One has to question what's happening. The locals are...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol sure, one can wish or assume. I've seen quite a few videos of locals screaming this isn't right. But it will be conspiracy if one thinks different than what ctv tells everyone. There are videos coming from everywhere around the world of fires. One has to question what's happening. The locals are...
You don’t know and I don’t know. Not everything is a conspiracy. Sometimes chit just happens.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You don’t know and I don’t know. Not everything is a conspiracy. Sometimes chit just happens.
Just happens.....to multiple parts of the world in practically the same way.....all the while a global movement by governments to reduce the freedom of thier citizens, kill them, cause them damage for the rest of thier lives, etc. Is taking place like it has never in our history.

Sometimes you have to question things, especially when they just dont make sense.

Take off the blinders.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just happens.....to multiple parts of the world in practically the same way.....all the while a global movement by governments to reduce the freedom of thier citizens, kill them, cause them damage for the rest of thier lives, etc. Is taking place like it has never in our history.

Sometimes you have to question things, especially when they just dont make sense.

Take off the blinders.
Sometimes you need blinders when you are in the sunlight. Don’t need them in a rabbit hole.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sometimes..., but what the government has told us for the past 3 years has been a lie, a sane person would question everything and not trust them... Trust the local person who has nothing to lose by stating what the see and feel. Of course lots bought the 3 years though... Believe in climate change now!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So do you think the government used a DEW to start the fires? I mean they could have used a match. The conditions were perfect? Why the overkill? Enlighten me wise one Mr. Biltit

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So do you think the government used a DEW to start the fires? I mean they could have used a match. The conditions were perfect? Why the overkill? Enlighten me wise one Mr. Biltit
Go watch some of the videos from the locals, make up your own mind. Ps, you wont find them on your local news.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So do you think the government used a DEW to start the fires? I mean they could have used a match. The conditions were perfect? Why the overkill? Enlighten me wise one

Lots of locals are saying these were started by lasers, who knows... It's funny how the government screams climate crisis and all these fires are starting... Weather it's started by a match or laser, it's government behind it, but you have it figured out, they always have our best interests.

Top Bottom