Kudo's to crosstrax sled decks..........

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I BOUGHT A USED DECK THAT HAD A BROKEN AND THEN REWELDED/REPAIRED(NOT VERY GOOD) RAMP HOOK, AND I CALLED CROSSTRAX, FULLY EXPECTING TO BUY A NEW HOOK ASS'Y AND THEY SENT ME 2 FOR FREE, INCLUDING SHIPPING......... AWESOME SERVICE, AND SO FAR THE DECK IS WORKING GREAT TOO.......... THANKS AGAIN GO OUT TO THE STANDUP GOOD GUYS AT CROSSTRAX SLED DECKS............ THANKS, AND MERRY XMAS

WWW.CROSS-TRAX.COM

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to find some reviews on the Cross trax decks.

Seems like all good. So looking for information from guys who have owned one for a while now.

How have they held up? In terms of wear, electrical, cracking?

I was recreational power sports today to look at one. The ramp is just a hook. Has anyone ever experienced the ramp lifting when loading? (I've seen some you tube videos where the ramps kick off the deck when guys go to load).

Thanks for your input.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have never had a deck ramp come off ever or any of my buddies in 20 years and all have hooks.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to find some reviews on the Cross trax decks.

Seems like all good. So looking for information from guys who have owned one for a while now.

How have they held up? In terms of wear, electrical, cracking?

I was recreational power sports today to look at one. The ramp is just a hook. Has anyone ever experienced the ramp lifting when loading? (I've seen some you tube videos where the ramps kick off the deck when guys go to load).

Thanks for your input.

Ive had mine for over 10 years, I replaced the plywood once, and ive had no cracks or wiring issues.

I have the extension and truthfully I have never had the hook come out when loading. The only time I can see this happening is if the ramp had a soft foot before loading. I always make sure the ramp is on solid ground.

I would definitely by one again.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what is the cost for one nowadays? I have had my used X-deck for 3 yrs now and wanted to buy a new or leftover next spring.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what is the cost for one nowadays? I have had my used X-deck for 3 yrs now and wanted to buy a new or leftover next spring.

I went down to Recreational power sports today in Edmonton. They sell these.
For a deck for an 8ft truck box with the super glides and super clamps was just under $5000.00.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still ouch lol.

No thats a good price probably with powder coat on the sides.
10 years ago mine was 3500 with a extension. Ive had a skid of masonry brick on mine, I expected some damage after that. That was 8 years ago.

Reactions: RXN

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No thats a good price probably with powder coat on the sides.
10 years ago mine was 3500 with a extension. Ive had a skid of masonry brick on mine, I expected some damage after that. That was 8 years ago.

That's good to know.
I was just looking at the truck boss site. Those are quite a bit more money.

BAC'S

Reaction score
My riding partner bought one last year and no issues at all with the deck or slippage when loading only downside is the two piece ramp. But if you have a couple guys the ramp is more of a nuisance than an issue.

• Thanks

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My riding partner bought one last year and no issues at all with the deck or slippage when loading only downside is the two piece ramp. But if you have a couple guys the ramp is more of a nuisance than an issue.

Yeah I was wondering on that myself. I guess it's like anything find a system that works for one person to put it together and run with it.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a cross trax previously....was a really good deck for the money. 2 piece ramps really aren't an issue once you get used to them. In regards to the ramp popping off it isn't an issue. I did have a similar ramp pop off one time but turned out I broke a skag and it was bent down. Hooked the ramp and off she came

• Thanks

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a cross trax previously....was a really good deck for the money. 2 piece ramps really aren't an issue once you get used to them. In regards to the ramp popping off it isn't an issue. I did have a similar ramp pop off one time but turned out I broke a skag and it was bent down. Hooked the ramp and off she came

Crosstrax deck with an X-deck ramp would be the best combo,..

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once you figure ramp out it's easier with 1 person. Can put it all together with a little side to side motion then put the pins in. Side to side again out of holder onto deck.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once you figure ramp out it's easier with 1 person. Can put it all together with a little side to side motion then put the pins in. Side to side again out of holder onto deck.

I agree, your way sounds very similar to the way I do my ramp. Its super easy for one person to put the ramp together, and hang it.

Top Bottom