Krazy Canadian Adventures 2 , Shipping this week

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
The new flick is ready and we're shipping all pre-orders this week, Thanks to all who ordered.

We can produce it on Blu Ray if there is enough interest... ????? any comments???

vendetta

Reaction score
get mine today and it is awesome. dan and the naz are crazy. the shoots are so steep and so skinny it is scary. get this vid

Rob

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blue Ray all the way Dan, I'd luv to see them crazy shoots and hear them turbo cats in 1080P High Def:d

wide_open

Reaction score
Are you going to have them at the Edmonton sled show? I've been holding off til then, but no point if you're not going to have them there...

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just finished watching it!! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!!! :d:d

Great work dan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers:beer::beer:

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Definitely going to Edmonton, Calgary and Regina sled shows,,,

Selling DVD's and the new 12 inch X 20 inch Krazy 2010 calendar... Dan's got it up for sale already at Boondockers Snowmobile Movie

this calendar is off the hook,, amazing and we'll have an amazing deal at the show..

already a foot of fresh snow here in the Norns, Revy must have a foot too, Mc Bride???? ANyone sledding yet????

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Sorry no Blu Ray this yr, but the vid is filmed in HD and really looks awesome,,, Boondockers 6 on Blu Ray looks fantastic... Krazy Canadian Adventures 3 next year will be on BluRay...

See you this weekend... first 5 people who come buy the booth this weekend, and tell me which sled flick I first appeared in,,, back in the 1900's ( 19??) will get a free Calendar and DVD,,,

19 century??? You know what I mean,, NO???

Top Bottom