Klim Warenty

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What to they cover? I ripped the knee out of my pants last week. Will they cover that?

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just send them back. call them and they will give you the address to send it. I think it was in Alberta. If it was your fault I think they patch them and charge you. You pay shipping to them, they pay return.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
The repair/warranty shop is Spirit West/Outdoor Approach in Calgary. Phone them and give them the details. If they are a warranty item, they will tell you to phone Klim for a case number. With the case number you can send them in for inspection/repair/replacement. Good people to work with. Good luck.

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Start a case online with klim and send the picture the. They tell you what to do with the pants. Just went through this with pants and gloves was getting wet on both but also ripped the pants but they warrantied both and should be here this week! Awesome to deal with!

Dzl

Reaction score
Start a case online with klim and send the picture the. They tell you what to do with the pants. Just went through this with pants and gloves was getting wet on both but also ripped the pants but they warrantied both and should be here this week! Awesome to deal with!

This kind of stuff pisses me off . Not you per se but I sent back my klimate bib that was getting wet in the seat and was refused warranty cos they said it was excessive wear, which was BS after only 3 seasons and the rest of the bib was in new condition. Have seen many cases like this where Klim warrantied obvious rips etc and got boned by them for sitting on a seat for 3 seasons.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its nice if you can purchase KLIM from a local dealer. that way you just take it back to them and they deal with it. you might also get better results because they dont want to piss a dealer off. last year took 4 pairs of 4 year old pants back to dealer and received 4 brand new pairs 3 weeks later. no questions asked. wet bums

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have always have great luck with Klim but we heard that the boots are now only one year warranty on them

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine need a repair. It won't be warranty I caught a tree on the way past the handlebars. Lol just need to get them sent in to be fixed.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One thing to say, as I did, I just wanted repair, but asked if they could do a waterproofing check on the garment because I felt it didn't repel water.

They did a check, and instead of repairing, they sent me a new jacket and pants.

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One thing to say, as I did, I just wanted repair, but asked if they could do a waterproofing check on the garment because I felt it didn't repel water.

They did a check, and instead of repairing, they sent me a new jacket and pants.
Good to know thanks CUSO

Top Bottom