Sled gear 2022/2023

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is going on with sled gear this season? Gloves sold out and not in stock until august? Helmets sold out. Pants sold out for the entire season. Motorfist and Klim stores look pretty depleted and it’s early November.

a62406c4251cce3f4f0fe30bb9c82d11.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad I bought some stuff last year…. Brand new name brand at 50% off during Black Friday…

I’m still interested in an E2 Alpride airbag… the BCA bag looks nice.
I still have good stuff, I can wait for a deal in the spring.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is going on with sled gear this season? Gloves sold out and not in stock until august? Helmets sold out. Pants sold out for the entire season. Motorfist and Klim stores look pretty depleted and it’s early November.

I really like those glove.

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After the sled show in Saskatoon, I said the same thing, there was virtually Zero current inventory there and it looked like people were still flogging out 3 year old inventory that they have not been able to sell. FXR might have been the only exception, but I do not like FXR product. My guess is that alot of product does not find its way up into Canada.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a beer can shortage too i guess. Not looking good 😂

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Creating false shortages to Jack up the prices.

Just my opinion

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Stuff is just late. Some of my preseason Klim order has come over the past month, some I"ll see later this month, the bulk I won't see until sometime in December. In general, supply chain is still a bit behind. It's starting to catch up, but it's not there yet. I see it in my line of work - we have electric motors which continue to be 70+ weeks out for procurement.

For lack of product at the shows - all you're likely seeing is the fact that due to the procurement issues I mentioned above - the NOS stuff has been absolutely gutted - great problems for the suppliers - maybe not so great for the purchasers.

If you can wait for another few weeks, you'll likely see stuff start to surface.

Last edited:
Top Bottom