Klim gear in stock now!!!

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
Every year I try to add more items and stock for the riding season. This year I have added more jackets,pants,gloves,packs and more. As always I will try to keep my Klim stock up right through till the end of the season as long my repeat orders can be shipped. Our prices are the same as buying from Klim direct and there is no freight charges so the next time your in Revy stop in and ask Barb or Greg get you ready for the upcoming winter. Most of this years gear has come down in price because of the stronger loonie so we are off to a good start

Thanks Greg

raven-lunatic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry I did't get back to you sooner Greg,I did get your message the other day that my jacket was in, we'll be out Wed nite,so we'll see you on Friday!

Allan

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Greg,

With the loonie at par and increasing well into December, we appreciate your type of business.

You have always had whatever we need, if it is glasses too silicone spray in the late riding season when it is raining.

Thanks. Again thanks and Kim and myself will visit and purchase our new Klim when we arrive on the 23rd of December..

Good work and thanks for being such a great supporter of all outdoor activities...

Chainsaws, woodstove, clothing, oil, etc..

You run a top notch business.

Regards,

Richard

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed...Rough Country is the place to shop.

I was surprised to find the prices there are the same as anywhere else for Klim gear....just assumed it would be alot more expensive being right in the riding area...dropped about $800 on new Klim gear while "just looking"...i know he loves us alberta boys and our oil money :d

...and not to mention it hurts a little less parting with the cash when you know it's going to a good guy at a little store and not some faceless company that you know will screw you over first chance they get...

inside

Reaction score
It is a great store, you get some good service and get some gear that is what you need and fits great. He allways take the time to get the perfect size. We have bought becons, bibs, coats, gloves, helmets, (He even has a 3X for those that need it). We even came home with chainsaws the one trip.

topomountain

Reaction score
Thanks Greg for being there and taking care of all the sledders comming into town. i know your shop has come in handy for myself more than once.

korny

Reaction score
hey greg just wondering what you have for boots in stock not sure what size i am in a klim boot but my shoe size is a 13 or 14 depending on shoe

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can someone explain exactly where he is located in Revy? Thanks, in advance.

Top Bottom