klim freeride pants or bibs?

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a line on a decent priced set of pants from the states. The one thing im worried about is snow getting down the back of my pants.

Does anyone here ride with the pants? If so, do you have any issues? These will be worn with the Klim Klimate jacket.

Thanks

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your in excellent shape and fit the inseam they are great. My son rides with pants and He never has any problems. Now if your built like me with a large cantilever out front and no azz in the back forget it. Gut pushes front down and rear is in the plumbers position.Your best off to P.M. ThreadKiller he is Klim rep, in fact I have new Bibs ordered with him. Call Dusty he's a good sh!t.938-0930

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have never had a problem with snow and I have always worn pants.I find bibs are to restrictive.Personal preferance though,some like them some dont.Most guys I ride with wear pants,Except of course the bunnyman,he likes dresses LOL!
BA! HA! LOL! BA! HA!
catmando!

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i wear a size 34 waist, 34 inseam(like my jeans long) so i was leaning towards getting the medium talls. They say they are good for 32-34 waist and 33 inseam.

Should i be going with the large talls instead? Those are good for 36-38 waist if im not mistaken.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Hey, there is something to be said or wearing a skirt while sledding, as a guy I've found it easy to take a Wee Wee, a bit cold but easy....lol
I have never had a problem with snow and I have always worn pants.I find bibs are to restrictive.Personal preferance though,some like them some dont.Most guys I ride with wear pants,Except of course the bunnyman,he likes dresses LOL!
BA! HA! LOL! BA! HA!
catmando!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, there is something to be said or wearing a skirt while sledding, as a guy I've found it easy to take a Wee Wee, a bit cold but easy....lol
I'd think that the ride in on the trail could be a bit on the chilly side as well, sorta drafty, (you'd probably want to be sure to wear your pantyhose).:D

Top Bottom