king cat twins vs single pipe carb model

arcdoo

Reaction score
have a set of jaws twins and a single speedwerxs pipe what pipe or pipes work better on the 900 ride in the hills and here not looking to be tunning all the time any info would be great.thanks

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have taken many speedwerx singles off in exchange for Jaws twins. Have used them on 900's, 999's,1160's along with a set of v force reeds and in your case a set of k&n's. Will work very nicely for you. They fit nice, sound good and you will be pleasantly surprised at how your engine comes to life.

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

Last edited:

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JAWS twins... some of deanos porting and that thing will go ting ting ting like crazy,

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
keep the jaws twins couple guys in cranbrook with some twins and some other mods and things are running great and barely any tunning ever reguired. Ialso have twins on my 860 xp and love them!!!

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just been my experience which isnt the end all be all, but here at home elevation we managed to get the speedwerx single to work decent. But at elevation in the hills they seem to fall flat on their face. From what i can see it has alot to do with pipe volume and stinger section. Not that they cant be made to work but dollar for dollar you just cant go wrong with the jaws pipes on a cat, they flat out work.

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

Top Bottom