Katzkin

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put Katzkin Leather/Suede heated seats into my first truck and I loved them! There were great :) Was just a regular cab. I've seen it in a few other crew cabs though. I had it installed by a dealer just off of the yellowhead on the east side. I can't think of there name tho :/ Be between 97th and Gretzky, Auto Something, off of the service road that runs next to the yellowhead. Hope this helps

Flatlander_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had them installed in 2012 dodge crew cab with heated seats would definetly do it again just dont get installed by raven have a upholstrey shop do it.

Badass69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I almost bought a truck that had Katzkins but am glad I didn't....... However not because of the seats lol. The katzkins had been in it from new and honestly I was impressed. The truck was about 5 years old at the time and really the drivers side only showed minimal wear from being sat in....... Versus GM's pathetic pleather that looks like the old bus seat material it is in that time frame. It's also a much softer leather than I have found in most any manufacturers vehicle. The setup this truck had was black bolstering and a medium gray suede in the center. It looked really sharp very much mimicking the scheme of the seats in my old SRT8 Charger. If I ever wanted leather again ( I don't, ever) this would be the route I take.

Last edited:

mathrulz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put Katzkin Leather/Suede heated seats into my first truck and I loved them! There were great :) Was just a regular cab. I've seen it in a few other crew cabs though. I had it installed by a dealer just off of the yellowhead on the east side. I can't think of there name tho :/ Be between 97th and Gretzky, Auto Something, off of the service road that runs next to the yellowhead. Hope this helps

Auto Style Plus? Thanks for the feedback - I'll look into them.

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have them in my '05 Chev truck, they even have the heated massage feature, the wife always wants to come for a ride where ever I am going these days... :rolleyes:

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Auto Style Plus? Thanks for the feedback - I'll look into them.

Yup thats the one! :) Np
Think i paid 2000-2500 for my reg cab, included doing folding center console, adding heat and they were dk grey leather w slightly lighter grey suede in the seat/lower back portion. This was also in 2006ish haha At the time i believe crew cabs were 4000-4500 i heard. But either way a great job done I loved them!

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we put them in our 2005 Vette....black with tan inserts with custom logo's and blue stitching. Way nicer fit / finish than factory and the seats are super comfy now....would definatley do them again. My son works for Direct Current in town here that orders and installs. Amazing product, and very high quality...wouldn't hesitate to do it again without a doubt...

Top Bottom