Just picked up me a new ride! Out for a rip are ya, bud?

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not saying I don't like Skidoo, but I heard good things about the 670, and it was one of the only local sleds for sale in my price range, so I figured it was worth a shot! It bogged a little at first (I am thinking old gas...?) but once it burned through that it ran great, fast and fun.

View attachment 177576

I'd get better pics, but my only camera is my GoPro
How many gallons per mile that mother get?

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thought this thread was about your sled but i guess im wondering about both now

lol it is.

no idea what the gpm is, but its not too bad I suppose

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Custom built deck I would assume

Nailed it. Skis stance is 44", wheel wells are 39"....gotta make due lol material free from work, so why not lolol

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You stole that material from work? God was watching you.

Lol nope, got it from our firewood pile, where all the damaged or warped lumber goes, its free, heck the public can walk in there and take what they need from that pile

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Should build it lower just above the wheel well.... Less too heavy when loaded easier to tie down and stabilize, and less weight in material

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should build it lower just above the wheel well.... Less too heavy when loaded easier to tie down and stabilize, and less weight in material

Good idea. However I built it up like that so I could slide a ramp in underneath and tools, tow straps ect, then you can still some-what use the box. It works for now, if it starts to pizz me off for some reason than I will re-design it.

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So did you bend the trailing arm loading it or did it come that way?

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So did you bend the trailing arm loading it or did it come that way?

Came that way. it goes straight down the trail, it starts and stops. right now I can't afford a brand new sled, so this beast will do

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My oil injection doesn't work anymore, so I gotta mix my oil and gas. What do you think, 40:1?

Ps: I gotta say I am really starting to like this sled, gonna rip it apart next weekend, clean the carbs, polish'er up and just do all the maintenance that it needs. Anybody know something about these? Anything I should do to get it ready for the mountains? Used to Yammy's (which I still love)

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good idea. However I built it up like that so I could slide a ramp in underneath and tools, tow straps ect, then you can still some-what use the box. It works for now, if it starts to pizz me off for some reason than I will re-design it.

Throw an aluminum sled deck on that little truck you'll be good to go

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My oil injection doesn't work anymore, so I gotta mix my oil and gas. What do you think, 40:1?

Ps: I gotta say I am really starting to like this sled, gonna rip it apart next weekend, clean the carbs, polish'er up and just do all the maintenance that it needs. Anybody know something about these? Anything I should do to get it ready for the mountains? Used to Yammy's (which I still love)
First off you gotta start drinking.........which god might not approve of but if you drink enough doolaid you dont have to do anything to these sleds but ride.

Top Bottom