Jackson Hole

starfire72

Reaction score
NO NO NO, MAXWELL IS THE BEST. DONT YOU KNOW?? seriously though you are right they are all good.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man I wish I had the skill to do that course. It looked wicked hard this year. Those guys and gals are awesome riders. I find myself cheering for the people and not even paying attention to what they are riding. Peeps we may have rode with, Know in person, via the net, or just peeps we are fans of. I really want to try something like that. Next year I think we're going to try to make it down to watch as my husband's family is from that area.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear u had to move back to Alberta Momma :(

It's all good.. the beauty thing is I get to help provide an awesome life for the kids with an awesome employer and the Mountains pretty much stay where they are at, so I get to visit and ride, which will be wonderful. Finally I get to be a tourist! I'll be back for the Meteor Mine Hill Climb for sure!

Ramjet15x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a couple more thoughts for you...
Does the results mean that American Polaris riders are the best even though there are only a few Canucks down there or is it more of a local thing which gets great publicity because its a self named "World Championship"

O ya I didnt see any Polaris riders from Slave Lake on the list either????
Its all about perspective I guess...

hughie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Course was killer icy at the top where it mattered, look at some of the classes 800 and up, only a couple made it over, or in some classes just one. Polaris definately had a huge presence there, in the pits, from the announcers, they obviously sponsored the event well, and are putting a lot of money into there race team down in the states, had a ton of racers there, got to sit in between them and there families on sunday good times, they take it pretty serious. What i noticed being there and up on the top of the hill friday and saturday was that polaris definately didnt make the speed up the hill but it seemed to be helping them to stick to hill instead of coming in hot and heavy trying for the best time in the steep parts of the course and rearing up, this is wahat seemed to kill doo and cat on a lot of runs, and when its that steep near the top gets pretty hard to regain that momentum and hold the good line, and its over all time that counts if u even make over and didnt spin out. Thats all I noticed and the rest of the time I was pissed, and I mean pissed. If you hav never been to jackson it is hands down worth taking a weekend off sledin and makin the trip, GT's, what r GT's u ask, them r good times. Were booking a condo this week for next year

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

[h=1]King of Kings - Kyle Tapio[/h]When Kyle Tapio entered the 38th Annual World Championship Snowmobile Hill Climb, he knew coming out as a King of Kings for a second year in a row was going to be difficult.
But that didn’t stop him in Jackson Hole this past weekend.
In front of 10,000+ spectators, Team Arctic[SUP]®[/SUP] went chassis-to-chassis against hundreds of competing racers to ascend one of the gnarliest, most intimidating inclines of the hillclimb circuit. While this 1,574-ft. hillclimb behemoth laid waste to its fair share of racers, Team Arctic came out the other side triumphant.
At the end of the four-day event, Team Arctic claimed the following victories:
Kyle Tapio
• King of Kings
• King of Improved Stock
• King of Open Mod

David McClure
• 1st place: 600 Improved Stock Final
• 2nd place: 700 Improved Stock Final
• 3rd place: 800 Stock Final

Rob Kincaid
• 2nd place: 600 Improved Stock Final
• 3rd place: 700 Improved Stock Final
Jeremy Archibald
• 1st place: 700 Improved Stock Final
• 3rd place: 600 Improved Stock Final

Tony Ottobre
• 3rd place: Pro Masters Improved Final
• 3rd place: Pro Masters Mod Final

Jan Ottobre
• 3rd place: Women’s Stock Final
• 3rd place: Women’s Improved Final
We also want to spotlight Kaycee Balls, Chance Buckallew, Nels Tapio, Russ Tapio and Amy Zollinger for their top three finishes. And a big congrats to all of our Team Arctic mountain riders on a sensational showing at this year’s World Championship Hill Climb.

http://cl.exct.net/?ju=fe2317757d62...07f7716&s=fe3311727665047d701375&jb=ffcf14&t=

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a newsletter from Arctic Cat

King of Kings - Kyle Tapio

When Kyle Tapio entered the 38th Annual World Championship Snowmobile Hill Climb, he knew coming out as a King of Kings for a second year in a row was going to be difficult.
But that didn’t stop him in Jackson Hole this past weekend.
In front of 10,000+ spectators, Team Arctic[SUP]®[/SUP] went chassis-to-chassis against hundreds of competing racers to ascend one of the gnarliest, most intimidating inclines of the hillclimb circuit. While this 1,574-ft. hillclimb behemoth laid waste to its fair share of racers, Team Arctic came out the other side triumphant.
At the end of the four-day event, Team Arctic claimed the following victories:
Kyle Tapio
• King of Kings
• King of Improved Stock
• King of Open Mod

David McClure
• 1st place: 600 Improved Stock Final
• 2nd place: 700 Improved Stock Final
• 3rd place: 800 Stock Final

Rob Kincaid
• 2nd place: 600 Improved Stock Final
• 3rd place: 700 Improved Stock Final
Jeremy Archibald
• 1st place: 700 Improved Stock Final
• 3rd place: 600 Improved Stock Final

Tony Ottobre
• 3rd place: Pro Masters Improved Final
• 3rd place: Pro Masters Mod Final

Jan Ottobre
• 3rd place: Women’s Stock Final
• 3rd place: Women’s Improved Final
We also want to spotlight Kaycee Balls, Chance Buckallew, Nels Tapio, Russ Tapio and Amy Zollinger for their top three finishes. And a big congrats to all of our Team Arctic mountain riders on a sensational showing at this year’s World Championship Hill Climb.

Last edited:
Top Bottom