Jackson 2023

solarguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kieth does dominate, but I watched 16 class runs today not counting the king runs and Doo won 3, Lynx won 1, Cat won 1, and Polaris won 11… So the smart terrain choice riders must mostly choose Polaris😬😉
“Smart terrain choice riders”😂
Maybe just smart riders, my Doo friends are not the sharpest tools in the shed😁

solarguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Neither are my doo friends, two of them snowchecked a 9R for next year😂😂😂😂
Easy😂😁 I ride a 9R, so does Caleb and Keith too😎. Maybe it’s just the Montana genes as we are all Montana boys? Mostly poo’s in Montana for some reason, maybe we were raised different😂
Muskoka Matt has apparently started to lose his senses too, see him riding poo’s quite a bit the last couple of seasons😬

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Easy😂😁 I ride a 9R, so does Caleb and Keith too😎. Maybe it’s just the Montana genes as we are all Montana boys? Mostly poo’s in Montana for some reason, maybe we were raised different😂
Muskoka Matt has apparently started to lose his senses too, see him riding poo’s quite a bit the last couple of seasons😬
I ride a 9R as well, and have a 2024 coming for next year. Ive not had any issues with mine but the second year usually address the first issues.
Pretty sure Matt loves his Doo.. he said he was going to ride the 9R in the spring snow, figured it would shine better there..

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL, so they onl win on weekends (except this one) , so 5 days a week they don’t win , and also They don’t win cause Doo wallets are zipped , and it all depends on the rider not the sled (unless it’s a guy on a Doo , then it’s the sled ). 🙄🙄😄😂. You got more excuses than Maxwell !!

Doo riders are exactly like Liberal voters in Ontario....they will find an excuse to support their man/brand no matter how ridiculous the reasoning ....lol

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The "Made in America" thing resonates more with the guys down south which IMO opinion why there is such a strong showing for Polaris. Some of those guys can ride.... I couldn't beat them if they were on a Phaser.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doo riders are exactly like Liberal voters in Ontario....they will find an excuse to support their man/brand no matter how ridiculous the reasoning ....lol
They hardest part about buying my first doo was fear of being a doo rider. Lol 😂
I’m not brand loyal and will ride the bars off anything. Skidoo dudes are like Chevy dudes. Blind loyal.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty quiet in here this evening…not typical after such an event…oh right was same this time last year….. It was a pretty stressful day I suppose…everyone is probably in there little doo jammies and hit the sac early.. 😴

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn’t count, but looked like doo was well represented…. So your saying hill climb competitions are an odds game?

I don’t know enough to say, but it’s possible, lots of Polaris sleds in the states.
No denying Polaris did well again, their top riders have their program in order. I never thought for one second this year that Keith would not get a triple crown again, his ability is second to none, and his program works amazing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doo had some pretty good times… I half expected the G5 to dominate a lot better than it did…. well going by Maxwells dominating posts..🤔😉
Well, now you know the quality of the doolaider posts.
Another year of but whoopin.
Another year of excuses.
Cat will build a turbo 850 before doo ever dominates JH.
Is what it is.

Top Bottom