Jackson 2023

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where can I see what mods are allowed in each class?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Pretty sure they follow isr with some tweaks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice Little Rock garden at gate 22. Gonna be some hurtin’ tracks after todays events

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nobody’s touching that guy…

Nice to see some good running Canadians

Last edited:

solarguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris dominates again.

Attachments

• A05A7E05-9FE7-4DD0-B6B1-874980204BBA.png
    A05A7E05-9FE7-4DD0-B6B1-874980204BBA.png
    128.4 KB · Views: 125

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keith Curtis dominates again. It’s more rider than sled. Smart terrain line choices that will carry speed is what wins races. He has a excellent instinct to select lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
True… line choice is huge…

It’s also his style and build.
Tall and lanky, but not too heavy… the sled gets a chance to accelerate instead of packing extra weight up the hill.
Longer legs and arms help absorb the bigger hits. You watch his chest position.. it’s not bouncing all over the place on the edge of control.
Some strategic braking… keeps from hitting some obstacles too hard, keeps the track on the snow and pulling…

Nice little interview he gave at the end…
Gotta give credit where credit is due…
And he’s not getting any younger…

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keith Curtis dominates again. It’s more rider than sled. Smart terrain line choices that will carry speed is what wins races. He has a excellent instinct to select lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kieth does dominate, but I watched 16 class runs today not counting the king runs and Doo won 3, Lynx won 1, Cat won 1, and Polaris won 11… So the smart terrain choice riders must mostly choose Polaris😬😉

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be interesting to compare incentives from the manufacturer? I’m sure that plays into it as well.I know Doo is notoriously cheap in that stuff now compared to pre sell off.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kieth does dominate, but I watched 16 class runs today not counting the king runs and Doo won 3, Lynx won 1, Cat won 1, and Polaris won 11… So the smart terrain choice riders must mostly choose Polaris

How many Polaris entry’s were there vs Doo.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be interesting to compare incentives from the manufacturer? I’m sure that plays into it as well.I know Doo is notoriously cheap in that stuff now compared to pre sell off.
LOL, so they onl win on weekends (except this one) , so 5 days a week they don’t win , and also They don’t win cause Doo wallets are zipped , and it all depends on the rider not the sled (unless it’s a guy on a Doo , then it’s the sled ). 🙄🙄😄😂. You got more excuses than Maxwell !!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL, so they onl win on weekends (except this one) , so 5 days a week they don’t win , and also They don’t win cause Doo wallets are zipped , and it all depends on the rider not the sled (unless it’s a guy on a Doo , then it’s the sled ). 🙄🙄😄😂. You got more excuses than Maxwell !!
Awe Lenny. Off your meds again🤦‍♂️

solarguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kieth does dominate, but I watched 16 class runs today not counting the king runs and Doo won 3, Lynx won 1, Cat won 1, and Polaris won 11… So the smart terrain choice riders must mostly choose Polaris😬😉
Nailed it! It must be the handling as Polaris has seriously dominated the hill climbs for a long long time.
Probably the same reason (handling) many of us choose to ride these underpowered, over priced and less reliable ticking time bombs😂

Top Bottom