Its Thankgiving-What are YOU Thankful for?

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving all fellow S&M'ers!

I am thankful for my wonderful family! My kids and my wife....and to have great friends! ...and to live in Canada!

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My little Princess among many other things.

Attachments

• IMG_2867 (Large).jpg
    IMG_2867 (Large).jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 143

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
blah blah blah, friends, blah, family, blah, health...of course!

what I am truely thankfull for are the days of bottomless powder that you ride 45Km's, dig yourself out countless times, empty all your fuel and dream of tomorrow being the same....

what I am truely thankfull for is high octane fuels that run the high compression motors that leave the smell of 2-stroke on you all weekend....

what I am truely thankfull for is a girlfriend who doesn't care that I wash parts in the kitchen sink, puts up with me being away for hours if not days while I ride any chance I can get, sometimes she comes but hates the feeling she slows us down...

the list could go on...

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am thankful for being sucsesful in purchasing my own doo and motor bike at the age of 15 :d I am thankful for a place to sleep, s&m, my friend, and beautifal ladies that make my day :d

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am thankfull wife wife did not run the turkey carveing knife through me :eek:............ it's a long story :(

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am thankful for an awesome wife and kids and a few snow and mud peeps in here steering me in the right direction for a few things i have needed in the muscle car questions thanks again :d

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am so thankful for my hubby and daughter...and that they let me ride whenever I want! But most of all the friends I have and that God made this great place for us to freely live and play in.

fhe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For the greatest country in the world we live in, as much as we complain about it. Family, friends, health, employment and freedom of speech. Happy to be alive as I stopped within 2 feet of a LARGE Bull Moose on Thursday night. Had it not been for his lighter coloured rack I would never have seen him. So much to be thankful for and so much we take for granted!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am thankful for family and friends..

Beer,camping,quadding and hunting season..:d:d:d:d:beer::beer::beer::beer:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Of course my beautiful children and the wonderful man I'm about to marry. So thankful for them. Thankful that my ex step kids still consider me family and spend time with me during the holidays.

Also....
this week we've had water on and off, a ruptured water line we couldn't find, my kid's dad and my fiance found the leak and fixed it. Soooo thankful that I had water the day I was preparing our big family meal.
Thankful that the kids were able to spend thanksgiving with their Grandma who came even though she needs dyalasis 3 times this week during her time here.

Thankful it's getting colder and it's going to snow... SOON ... .go snow...!!!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am thankful the weather has been cooperating enough so that I can still ride my new bike a little while longer...

I am thankful for family, friends and my wonderful man.. and long weekends! My hunny and I packed up the truck, bikes and the dog and headed to Nordegg to visit my Dad & step Mom and have thanksgiving dinner with them and some other family; Like fhe, I am thankful that I saw the elk wandering around on the highway just before the turnoff to my Dad's place in pitch darkness and managed to freak out in time for my boyfriend to swerve to the ditch...atleast we made it in one peice! I was also very thankful that because of the long weekend we were able to head down to Calgary Sunday and spend some time and have another thanksgiving dinner with my Mom and Step Dad, and to find out they are taking us to their house in Florida for Christmas! Yay! :d

There's lots to be thankful for, although one thing I am NOT thankful for are wisdom teeth, because they cause me greif and I am finally forced to have all 4 surgically removed on Friday... bummer:mad:

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am very thankful that the throne here at the office swallowed that massive load of processed turkey, stuffing, yams and brussel's sprouts without plugging!

Top Bottom