Its Thankgiving-What are YOU Thankful for?

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am very thankful that the throne here at the office swallowed that massive load of processed turkey, stuffing, yams and brussel's sprouts without plugging!

Flush Twice Cheif - It's a long way to the lunch room:d

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am very thankful that the throne here at the office swallowed that massive load of processed turkey, stuffing, yams and brussel's sprouts without plugging!

It's a thanksgiving miracle Thunder pants!!!!:p

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am thankful for the beautiful weather, clear blue skies, golden sun and orange leaves.

I am thankful for a weekend making turkey in an ATCO shack (Note to self: Rig ovens do not accomodate turkey roasters!) I am thankful for Crock Pots big enough to cook a turkey and for Propane torches to brown said turkey when it is finished cooking.

I am thankful for hungry righands who eat leftovers aplenty.

I am thankful for the little girls who keep me company every day and for a husband who is my constant companion.

I am thankful for little hands that make crazy feathered turkey and glue concoctions for my fridge.

I am thankful for the four new bunnies that I am sure to be less thankful for in about three weeks...

I am thankful for the opportunity to work and play in a country where food is not a luxury, medication and access to health care is a given and the worst bitching I have to do is about the communist BC government and all their ridiculous laws and taxes and DOT.

I am also thankful I live in Alberta, for now.

I am thankful for having so much to be thankful for that I have to decide when to stop typing all my thank-you's...

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Of course my beautiful children and the wonderful man I'm about to marry. So thankful for them. Thankful that my ex step kids still consider me family and spend time with me during the holidays.

Also....
this week we've had water on and off, a ruptured water line we couldn't find, my kid's dad and my fiance found the leak and fixed it. Soooo thankful that I had water the day I was preparing our big family meal.
Thankful that the kids were able to spend thanksgiving with their Grandma who came even though she needs dyalasis 3 times this week during her time here.

Thankful it's getting colder and it's going to snow... SOON ... .go snow...!!!

Marrying him? Is there any way we can talk Kevin out of it :eek:..... lol.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Marrying him? Is there any way we can talk Kevin out of it :eek:..... lol.

OHHHHHH MYYYY GOSHHHHHHHHh awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

supposed to LUB da momma!!!!!

you funny guy Dale!! :d:beer:

and the answer is nope...... I cast a super duper spell on him.... my witch doctor hippie powers and all..................

Plus I cook all the foods he likes.....

hee hee

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OHHHHHH MYYYY GOSHHHHHHHHh awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

supposed to LUB da momma!!!!!

you funny guy Dale!! :d:beer:

and the answer is nope...... I cast a super duper spell on him.... my witch doctor hippie powers and all..................

Plus I cook all the foods he likes.....

hee hee

Ok then, we'll have to buy him a drink after the sled show....

Top Bottom