Its almost here...Supercross

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cant wait. see if old bubba can entertain us again this year. lol

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should be a gooder,,question is who will finish the season healthy?out of the top 7..

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gymbrat, the season hasn't started yet... Starts in Jan.
I wish more people enjoyed the sport. I was trying.to get a fantasy pool going, and not many people were interested.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gymbrat, the season hasn't started yet... Starts in Jan.
I wish more people enjoyed the sport. I was trying.to get a fantasy pool going, and not many people were interested.

Yeah forsure haha was just reminising. Was watching last yrs season the last couple nights, has me itching and ready to follow again.

Its crazy popular state side mainly because it can be a year round sport there. I wish Canada got more popular with the CMRC indoor series as well.

1BIGBADSLVRAM

Reaction score
Going to Anaheim 1! Wife's a Villopoto fan, son's fav is James Stewart and I'm cheering for Reed. Looks like everyone is injury free and racing the start of the season

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well if bubba has another bad season. he cant blame the bike this time. hopehe pulls his head outta his ass, because the guy has pure talent and he's throwing it away!!!

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to Anaheim 1! Wife's a Villopoto fan, son's fav is James Stewart and I'm cheering for Reed. Looks like everyone is injury free and racing the start of the season

Thats awesome bro good for you guys!!!!! Gunna catch a Mighty Ducks game as well :p J/K ouch lol

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well if bubba has another bad season. he cant blame the bike this time. hopehe pulls his head outta his ass, because the guy has pure talent and he's throwing it away!!!

I agree, there is no one in super-x that can even touch Bubba when hes on his game! The GOAT was the only one!

My boy used to race against Dean Wilson in CMRC. He is an up-and-comer as well! And a great kid.

My son also has pics signed with Ricky, James, Chad, Ryan Dungey and a few others when it was held in Vancouver a few years back! They were really awesome and personable with my son and I. Great great people!

Last edited:

go green

Reaction score
The competition has out trained and out worked James . He has flashes of his old self but there are 4 guys that can run his pace and push him out of his comfort zone making him crack under pressure . RV, CR , RD, JB,TC , Can all win races .

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The competition has out trained and out worked James . He has flashes of his old self but there are 4 guys that can run his pace and push him out of his comfort zone making him crack under pressure . RV, CR , RD, JB,TC , Can all win races .

i wouldnt agree with that. rv yes. even know i like rd. dont think he could run down js. tc is fast but the boy has more bad luck the js. jb is a ram and slam punk. he pulls that chit with the big boys they'll put his ass down. when you truly watch the stuff js does on a track. knowone even tries the chit he pulls off, unfortunetly it usually come back and bites him in the ass though.

1BIGBADSLVRAM

Reaction score
Trey Canard definitely has the talent to win. Nobody can touch Stewart if he doesn't crash. Really looking forward to see Barcia race with the big boys. Personally think Reed is gonna retire with another championship but most will disagree. Really like Dungy but he's too nice of a rider and needs to become more aggressive to hang. Would like to see Wilson do well, like that kid. Not a Villopoto fan. Looking forward to the pit party at A1, went to Phoenix last year and Seattle the year before, greatest events I've ever been to!!

Last edited:

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jb is gonna pull something on cr,and we all know how cheese dick cr can react...cant wait,,1BBR that'll be one sweet trip ur takin,,,thats quite the family fued u guys got goin,,love it..

go green

Reaction score
The 250's should be just as exciting , last year I would rather watch them instead of the RV2 runaway . I wish Blake Baggett was a as good of supercross rider as he is outdoor rider ,he had crazy speed at a few races that made everyone just shake their head . ( 2-4 seconds off the lap times 20 minutes into a moto !!). I hope he had enough time to work on the indoor program with the arm he broke at the MEC . Blake will have his hands full with Wilson in the west , I hope Wilson rides the 450's in the east, that would add a really cool dynamic to the 450's .

Top Bottom