It is the internet

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To many reasons to come , lots of info, ppl to help you with stuff you broke. Places to ride and how to get there. Laughs with guys you ride with and share pics.
Maybe you need to feel part of something, and being here behind a screen gives you that. It doesnt really matter why, just that you do.

IT IS THE INTERNET if you get upset, pi$$ed off, or hurt feelers. I hate to see what you are like when you spill a glass of milk.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2mk..... what fun is it when nobody ever gets upset? Entertainment is based on the anguish of others.

I 100% agree. To torment someone is fun. To get a reaction is fun, and to read the rection that someone else sets up is priceless. I dont torment as i dont need the dramma. But enjoy to watch the dramma of others

Start a new thread i need to watch the dramma unfold,,,,, i will even say please:rolleyes:

Eastcapeangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2mk..... what fun is it when nobody ever gets upset? Entertainment is based on the anguish of others.

I clicked on a link over on sw april fool's that forced me to shut my pc off to get out of it...ctrl/alt/del didn't do it. I got my bloomers so wadded up that I had to pull them out of my large intestine. But I got over it...still don't think it was funny but I shoulda just let the rough edges ride:cool:

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
sorry east..... but your anguish was the source of another entertainment. It's the way this cruel world is.

when was the last time you laughed and it wasn't at somebody elses expense....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
sorry east..... but your anguish was the source of another entertainment. It's the way this cruel world is.

when was the last time you laughed and it wasn't at somebody elses expense....

I dunno....I've become quite accomplished at finding humor in my own misfortunes at times.....If you can't laugh at yourself, somebody else will do it for you and why should they have all the fun....

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you laugh at yourself in the mirror too huh?
oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh SNAP!!!!! that coming from this guy!!!!!!!!!!

untitled5.jpg

Top Bottom