Issues with Goggles, Please help

SnoPro_78

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone knows what goggles fit best with Klim F4 Helmet? I have 5 different brands of goggles and they dont fit against my face its like goggles are to wide, just wondering if someone has had the same problem and knows the right brand to fit. Thanks:beer:

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you tried 509? They seem to fit farther into my helmet(closer to my face) than any other googles I've had.

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of Ski-doo by Smith, and they fit great. I have the quarter nose cover, and use the Klim mouth/nose cover. There aren't any open spots anywhere with that combo, and they fit perfect. When I am looking for a little more airflow, I use my 509s. They aren't quite as big, so I use them when I get warm.

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have same helmet and had issues with 509 sinisters fogging up. I started using Thor goggles. Really happy with them.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
If you post up your helmet measurements we can do some checking as to what we have that may fit. We currently have Habervision, Zeal Optics and Uvex goggles in multiple styles in stock.

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go to a store that has lot's a few different styles, take your helmet and get them to help you find some that fit. Some have more stand-off and fit differently with different helmets and face shapes. Too bad you're not closer to Slave Lake, we'd soon get ya fixed up.

Top Bottom