Israel at War

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MSM , CBC, CTV , FOX , or any of the rest of them , really don’t matter what they say to gain ratings. But to deny the holocaust ….. you guys are spitting on the memories of a lot of folks who were victimized by the looney phukked Hitler and his moronic followers.
So many true accounts of survivors of the camps , and documented family records and even records from german soldiers who were posted in those camps, some of you guys really need to dummy up !!!
Cmon Lenny! Everyone knows the guys that post this stuff on the internet for these guys knows way more than actual people that experienced this or worked in the death camps. Show some respect. 😂

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you obviously haven't read KINDS memes. its all a plan no matter what we do or don't do the great jew take over can't be stopped......

Your cognitive dissonance is showing. Hopefully your sarcasm will keep you safe.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so my sarcastic comments are contrary to what I believe? unbelievable. I didn't even realize

I didn’t say anything about what you believe. What I did say is your sarcasm highlights your cognitive dissonance.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
cognitive dissonance would mean I am acting or speaking in a away contrary to my beliefs........or that I'm struggling mentally with conflicting beliefs.......

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok , the attached pic is false , and has been manipulated by the media to mislead . And it’s apparent a few of you will likely dispute it a believe it’s real despite warnings to the contrary !

Attachments

• 818C8A92-EC68-41BB-91B8-77FB18D46CB2.jpeg
    818C8A92-EC68-41BB-91B8-77FB18D46CB2.jpeg
    106 KB · Views: 67

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
ok , the attached pic is false , and has been manipulated by the media to mislead . And it’s apparent a few of you will likely dispute it a believe it’s real despite warnings to the contrary !
I knew bears were never dangerous.....all those reports of them attacking giving them a bad rep....

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow. You wing nuts are actually bringing the Holocaust into this? Pretty disrespectful. But ok. Ill bite. According to you clowns zero people died in the holocaust so I guess if the jab even killed one person then yes, you’re correct, it has killed more people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who are you clowns?

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I didn’t say anything about what you believe. What I did say is your sarcasm highlights your cognitive dissonance.

cognitive dissonance would mean I am acting or speaking in a away contrary to my beliefs........or that I'm struggling mentally with conflicting beliefs.......
still waiting on how my sarcasm highlighted me speaking against my beliefs......or let me guess all those times you brought up peoples cognitive dissonance in this thread you had no idea what that actually meant......

got KIND of quiet in here

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
still waiting on how my sarcasm highlighted me speaking against my beliefs......or let me guess all those times you brought up peoples cognitive dissonance in this thread you had no idea what that actually meant......

got KIND of quiet in here

I guess I’m suppose to drop responsibilities to provide you a response in a timeframe that suits your attention span?

To answer your questions… My use Cognitive dissonance is when information is provided that counters known/accepted information and the receiver of that rejects it based on the contradiction/uncomfortableness of their reality being questioned/challenged.

My reference to cognitive dissonance regarding you has to do with your use of sarcasm as a voluntary reaction of self defence of your beliefs.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I guess I’m suppose to drop responsibilities to provide you a response in a timeframe that suits your attention span?

To answer your questions… My use Cognitive dissonance is when information is provided that counters known/accepted information and the receiver of that rejects it based on the contradiction/uncomfortableness of their reality being questioned/challenged.

My reference to cognitive dissonance regarding you has to do with your use of sarcasm as a voluntary reaction of self defence of your beliefs.
My bad I assumed based on your response time in the past you only needed the time to post the same meme factoids again. But saying what you meant doesn’t mean it’s the correct meaning. My comment wasn’t quite cognitive dissonance. That would infer that I’m somehow conflicted in my actions or that I’m acting or speaking in a way contrary to my beliefs and have a feeling of shame or sadness about that. Which I can assure you I don’t . And my sarcasm really has nothing to do with defending my beliefs. More so my sarcasm is based on the fact you continually pull up the same historical faction memes, stating “I’ll just post this again”. Using them as your argument as though they definitely couldn’t be tainted or skewed in any way and bring up peoples cognitive dissonance trying to make people think you’re smarter than you are. While completely disregarding others information lies and rhetoric

That’s all…..

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My bad I assumed based on your response time in the past you only needed the time to post the same meme factoids again. But saying what you meant doesn’t mean it’s the correct meaning. My comment wasn’t quite cognitive dissonance. That would infer that I’m somehow conflicted in my actions or that I’m acting or speaking in a way contrary to my beliefs and have a feeling of shame or sadness about that. Which I can assure you I don’t . And my sarcasm really has nothing to do with defending my beliefs. More so my sarcasm is based on the fact you continually pull up the same historical faction memes, stating “I’ll just post this again”. Using them as your argument as though they definitely couldn’t be tainted or skewed in any way and bring up peoples cognitive dissonance trying to make people think you’re smarter than you are. While completely disregarding others information lies and rhetoric

That’s all…..

Ok.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All sources of historical and current information are corrupted. I agree with Duke. could be wrong. Could be right lol.
from what i have seen, the Jews and the muslims have been fighting from 8th century, and fighting has been going on long before noahs ark set sail, i don't see much changing anytime soon, other than the Muslims are here now, inorder to spread the hate here too! yay!

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Israel Jews and there western influences are not real Jews but Palestine Jews are authentic to Judaism and who should be closest to god in Bethlehem, real Jews or western influenced Jews? Can snow & mud figure it out or does the war rage on?

Can we start a new thread for the definition of incognitive dissonance?

Help!

Top Bottom