Israel at War

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1706847421191.png

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m non denominational however even I know this ch!t…as per the good old internet….

Christianity commenced more than 2000 years ago, in Israel. Christianity began with Jesus, a Jewish man who taught a group of disciples about a new concept of the Judaic religion. Jesus' teachings emphasised love of God and love for people.

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m non denominational however even I know this ch!t…as per the good old internet….

Christianity commenced more than 2000 years ago, in Israel. Christianity began with Jesus, a Jewish man who taught a group of disciples about a new concept of the Judaic religion. Jesus' teachings emphasised love of God and love for people.
But then they all sinned, cheated and lied….lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ya well we got a new book and jews don't believe in jesus...

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya well we got a new book and jews don't believe in jesus...
Just the British influenced Jews infiltrating the Gaza strip trying to compete with Palestinian Jews that don’t recognize British Jewisem…..whatever it takes to be in closer to Bethlehem I guess?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just the British influenced Jews infiltrating the Gaza strip trying to compete with Palestinian Jews that don’t recognize British Jewisem…..whatever it takes to be in closer to Bethlehem I guess?

Im from Alberta Bro.

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im from Alberta Bro.
I know- most of us don’t get what’s going on there….British imperialism is the first culprit but global news and being in a monarchy territory, Canada, isn’t going to give us any further clarity. Israel was once a recognized British territory, now its a hidden to the eye British territory, you will only get a one sided story where we live

Last edited:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always back to fawking Covid. Like holy fawk. It’s over man. It’s in the past. I lived. Apparently you somehow survived. Masked. Unmasked. Vaxxed. Unvaxxed. It’s over. It’s done. Move the fawk on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is over for those who never got vaxxed, but those that did in the last year something has killed more of you guys than all of the deaths Covid put together. And we are talking more deaths than the holocaust, the vaccine from hell that just keeps giving.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe if the US and friends stopped blowing up thier cities maybe theyd just stay where they are?

Just thinkin out loud...
don't think so! not likely to ever stop!

Last edited:

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is over for those who never got vaxxed, but those that did in the last year something has killed more of you guys than all of the deaths Covid put together. And we are talking more deaths that the holocaust, the vaccine from hell that just keeps giving.

MSM hasn't broke the story yet, therefore it's not true as of this point and time.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't think so! not likely to ever stop!

Well i guess they could shut down imigration. But thats not going to happen either.

So lots of mussies coming to a town near you....

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you obviously haven't read KINDS memes. its all a plan no matter what we do or don't do the great jew take over can't be stopped......

Imdooin just told me as much too.

Maybe they are right?

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is over for those who never got vaxxed, but those that did in the last year something has killed more of you guys than all of the deaths Covid put together. And we are talking more deaths than the holocaust, the vaccine from hell that just keeps giving.

Wow. You wing nuts are actually bringing the Holocaust into this? Pretty disrespectful. But ok. Ill bite. According to you clowns zero people died in the holocaust so I guess if the jab even killed one person then yes, you’re correct, it has killed more people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
All sources of historical and current information are corrupted. I agree with Duke. could be wrong. Could be right lol.
this is just it. people can post all of the "facts", documentaries and historical statements they want. just like every news broad cast they are written by someone with an agenda. I trust those memes a documentaries as much as I trust the MSM.

thinking some historical fact is an actual fact because its written down somewhere and that its not just not what they wanted you to hear at the time is like believing Trudeau when he says the emergencies act was for out own good....

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our world in data keeps track of deaths, the excess deaths since the vaccines has been forced on people is at 35.22 million as of today one hell of a lot more than the holocaust. But you have it at 1 person when Bing AI says our world in data is accurate data, I guess your giving the 35.22 million people the finger that they don't matter.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MSM , CBC, CTV , FOX , or any of the rest of them , really don’t matter what they say to gain ratings. But to deny the holocaust ….. you guys are spitting on the memories of a lot of folks who were victimized by the looney phukked Hitler and his moronic followers.
So many true accounts of survivors of the camps , and documented family records and even records from german soldiers who were posted in those camps, some of you guys really need to dummy up !!!

Top Bottom