Israel at War

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup you bet. Lol those hamas guys never would have messed around if trump was in office. Lmfao

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup you bet. Lol those hamas guys never would have messed around if trump was in office. Lmfao
Jordan Peterson was saying Trump negotiated a peace plan with the Muslim countries but lost the election and didn't get it signed. Biden didn't want to continue with the work so Trump would not get credit.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jordan Peterson was saying Trump negotiated a peace plan with the Muslim countries but lost the election and didn't get it signed. Biden didn't want to continue with the work so Trump would not get credit

I doubt hamas cares 1 bit...

Unless he was planning on shutting down isreal and giving them thier land back....

Last edited:

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Jordan Peterson was saying Trump negotiated a peace plan with the Muslim countries but lost the election and didn't get it signed. Biden didn't want to continue with the work so Trump would not get credit.
this is right. The Abraham Accords. trump brokered a peace agreement between Israel, the UAE, Bahrain, Sudan, and Morocco. he had everything in line and it fell through when he lost the election. he did have the Middle East a little more nervous about making moves after he offed that Iranian commander. they've learned they can run all over the current gov.

as for him and the vaccine thing. he had no choice but to push it if he wanted to have baby chance at all of keeping any ground in the election. if he didn't everyone would have said he did nothing and he would have actually lost the election instead of having it stolen from.

but that's just my $.02

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
quicker response. sanctions. cute off all support from other factions. on the world stage there is lots that can be done. in a matter of a few days he located, targeted and killed Soleimani, the Iranian general. with the US intel I'm sure he could have located the Hamas leaders and taken care of them pretty quick.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I doubt hamas cares 1 bit...

Unless he was planning on shutting down isreal and giving them thier land back....
Hammas does what Iran wants apparently.
It will take another Muslim country like Saudi Arabia who seem to be liking the western way of life more than the traditional Muslim life to shut Iran down.
The war doesn't seem to be doing much other than get the whities in the western world fighting against each other.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hammas does what Iran wants apparently.
It will take another Muslim country like Saudi Arabia who seem to be liking the western way of life more than the traditional Muslim life to shut Iran down.
The war doesn't seem to be doing much other than get the whities in the western world fighting against each other.

Whos the whities ? I havent seen any fighting in the western world.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
its not so much a matter of saying so. do you think under trump Iran would have gotten the billions the US has given them over the last few year? which is likely all the money being used to fund Hamas and the Houthis? pulled out of Afghanistan and left billions in arsenal behind for terrorist use? also zero wars started in 4 years isn't a bead record.....
EsECoQNWMAECAj2.jpeg

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whos the whities ? I havent seen any fighting in the western world.
Whities are me and you lol. Ok fighting maybe is not the best word but protests all over the western world with White people against Jews supporting Palestinians.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whities are me and you lol. Ok fighting maybe is not the best word but protests all over the western world with White people against Jews supporting Palestinians.

Im welding a gate then hot tubbing later. No time or desire to protest any where but here lol

I need to get out sledding one of these days too 🍻

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CBC sure is doing a great job of promoting whites vs whites in fighting

Top Bottom