Israel at War

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
See that’s why I’m giving you grief Mike. You say you don’t support Hamas yet you post stuff anti Israel. This war is between Israel and Hamas not Israel against Palestine . It appears to us all you are picking a side even though you say you aren’t.
I'm trying hard not to pick a side, but when all the usual suspects are "standing with Israel " it makes me want to cheer for the other team. In this case I was merely pointing out that, just like in that other war (and every other war in recorded history) there are two completely opposite versions as to what is really happening. The truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Screenshot_20231027_141711_Instagram.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm trying hard not to pick a side, but when all the usual suspects are "standing with Israel " it makes me want to cheer for the other team. In this case I was merely pointing out that, just like in that other war (and every other war in recorded history) there are two completely opposite versions as to what is really happening. The truth is usually somewhere in the middle.
Fair enough. I can understand that. 🍺🍺

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you all missed the fact that Isreal intentionally allowed their civilians to be attacked just so they could go in and smash some more targets. No honor in that at all. If they know where Hamas is by all means go hit them but trying to play the good guys is getting old.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you all missed the fact that Isreal intentionally allowed their civilians to be attacked just so they could go in and smash some more targets. No honor in that at all. If they know where Hamas is by all means go hit them but trying to play the good guys is getting old.
They let Hamas murder and gut and burn women and children on purpose? Ya ok

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

In a way it could be true. It did give a reason for Israel to go in and clean house, if they would have on suspicion or out of the blue the world would have really been out to skin them, more than they are now.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So that kinda confirms what I was saying; if Hamas kills Isrealis it's an atrocity, if Isreal kills Palestinians it's self defense. Got it.
Based on who shot first (offence), you are correct.
Those that shot back after being attacked are defense.

Quite a simple concept actually.

When the offence continues to fire the return vollies are still defence.

This should also be a simple cocept to grasp.

If the offence is weaker and to stupid to stop they get obliterated by the defence that may look like offence but is still actually defence.

And again, a simple concept to grasp.

If the defense goes on an offensive strike they are still the defensive team.

See, it's not really that complicated unless you want it to be.

(Some of us can not tell the difference between defence and offence because the Oilers are sucking so bad and are a poor example of either.)

This cocept applies to that other war also.

Now the scorekerpers (MSM) are all lying bastages so after a while its hard to tell the score but offence and defence teams stay the same, because somebody DID shoot first.
Regardless of why.

Last edited:

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Based on who shot first (offence), you are correct.
Those that shot back after being attacked are defense.

Quite a simple concept actually.

When the offence continues to fire the return vollies are still defence.

This should also be a simple cocept to grasp also.

If the iffence is weaker and to stupid to stop they get obliterated.

And again, a simple concept to grasp.

If the defense goes on an offensive strike they are still the defensive team.

See, it's not really that complicated unless you want it to be.

Some of us can not tell the difference between defence and offence because the Oilers are sucking so bad and are a poor example of either.

This cocept applies to that other war also.

Now the scorekerpers (MSM) are all lying bastages so after a while its hard to tell the score but offence and defence teams stay the same, because somebody DID shoot first.
But basing the offense/defense teams on what the MSM says they are is.....well it throws a wrench in all of it.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But basing the offense/defense teams on what the MSM says they are is.....well it throws a wrench in all of it.
Absolutly not!
Now you are right about MSM, useless scorekerpers.
BUT SOMEBODY DID FIRE FIRST AND BY DOING SO ACCEPTED THE TITLE OF OFFENSIVE TEAM, and you just don't get to go back and say oooops, I want to be defence, no matter how hard a beating you are getting.

Last edited:

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys baffle me, sometimes I think the political spectrum is a circle, because some of you are defending the actions of the terrorists, much like the left does with criminals in Canada. They've went so far left, and you've went so far right you've arrived at the same conclusion.

You have to remember the Palestinian people actually voted Hamas into power back in 2006. Thank God none of you were alive when Hitler and the Nazi party were voted into power in Germany. I'm sure you'd be pandering to the Nazi's too.

War sucks, and many people die, it's why generally in the west we use other means other than violence to resolve our issues with one another. But also the reason we (mostly the US) have massive stock piles of weapons for defense against our adversaries that choose violence. F@ck around and find out, Hamas f@cked around, now they are finding out.

It really sucks that innocent people have died, and continue to die. But we also have to remember the scale of it as well, last I seen the death toll was still under 10,000, which is a horrific number, but during WWII 1000 people were killed every hour, for 4 years straight. There is absolutely no comparison in lives lost in the conflicts of today to those of our grand parents generation.

3.2 million children under 5 die in Africa every year, half of those simply from malnutrition. More children starved to death in Africa today than have died in this conflict in almost 3 weeks, yet Israel and Palestine is the only one of those covered on the news. Why?

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutly not!
Now you are right about MSM, useless scorekerpers.
BUT SOMEBODY DID FIRE FIRST AND BY DOING SO ACCEPTED THE TITLE OF OFFENSIVE TEAM, and you just don't get to go back and say oooops, I want to be defence, no matter how hard a beating you are getting.
I agree, but who did what first? You are going to believe the media is telling the truth on that?

They only lied about trump, covid, oh and ukraine, maui....but they are telling the truth now, for sure.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys baffle me, sometimes I think the political spectrum is a circle, because some of you are defending the actions of the terrorists, much like the left does with criminals in Canada. They've went so far left, and you've went so far right you've arrived at the same conclusion.

You have to remember the Palestinian people actually voted Hamas into power back in 2006. Thank God none of you were alive when Hitler and the Nazi party were voted into power in Germany. I'm sure you'd be pandering to the Nazi's too.

War sucks, and many people die, it's why generally in the west we use other means other than violence to resolve our issues with one another. But also the reason we (mostly the US) have massive stock piles of weapons for defense against our adversaries that choose violence. F@ck around and find out, Hamas f@cked around, now they are finding out.

It really sucks that innocent people have died, and continue to die. But we also have to remember the scale of it as well, last I seen the death toll was still under 10,000, which is a horrific number, but during WWII 1000 people were killed every hour, for 4 years straight. There is absolutely no comparison in lives lost in the conflicts of today to those of our grand parents generation.

3.2 million children under 5 die in Africa every year, half of those simply from malnutrition. More children starved to death in Africa today than have died in this conflict in almost 3 weeks, yet Israel and Palestine is the only one of those covered on the news. Why?

That is what it has been to a degree the last 3 years are nazi tactics and striping of freedoms, the majority bought into it. A few see it and are called right winged conspiracy nuts.

Exactly, I guess the Africans don't mean as much to the governments and msm. The governments are starving them out due to resource greed.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, but who did what first? You are going to believe the media is telling the truth on that?

They only lied about trump, covid, oh and ukraine, maui....but they are telling the truth now, for sure.
NVM
Waste of time.
Agressor clear in start of this conflict.
The beating needs to be intensified so it ends sooner.
Laid my point out pretty f'n clear.
I'm out of this one, got better chit to do outside.
Still a couple stands to move for rifle season.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That’s your opinion. You remember how you told us that Russia was only blowing up chem labs in Ukraine? Just how many are there over there? That’s a lot of labs. Look I believe the Covid area flipped a breaker in your head. You were able to drag a couple members down the hole with you but 99% of the site isn’t drinking your koolaid. Go kick your dog. Maybe you’ll feel better?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NVM
Waste of time.
Agressor clear in start of this conflict.
The beating needs to be intensified so it ends sooner.
Laid my point out pretty f'n clear.
I'm out of this one, got better chit to do outside.
Still a couple stands to move for rifle season.
Fight the fight Randy! Haha! It’s a great debate and most on the site side with you. Those stands will wait! Haha!

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You need to go back in history to see who the aggressor really is. The story the media spoon feeds you is propaganda. Funny how the same few people can't see it for what it is.
How about we don't send billions or our brothers and sisters to fund a war that we don't even understand and the only winners are the military industrial complex, the ones who really instigated this from the get go. I don't believe our enemy is hammas, palestin, russia or Israel. I believe our enemy is the elites pulling the strings. All of this is just a distraction to stop you from realizing who really has a boot on your neck.

Last edited:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fight the fight Randy! Haha! It’s a great debate and most on the site side with you. Those stands will wait! Haha!
No thanks.
I am in a stand waiting for the great grandson of the deer that ran into my dads truck.
Clearly that bloodline is the aggressors!
MSM's and everybody else that side with those evil bucks can KMA.
When I see that SOB eating my grass without permission, well, he's a dead fck'r.

Later man!

Attachments

• 20231028_082731.jpg
    20231028_082731.jpg
    506.4 KB · Views: 66

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Do you have any idea of the amount the redundant surveillance they have? Multiple people watching the same areas from different angles 24/7? But this one time nobody saw anything that raised an alarm?

Top Bottom