Israel at War

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People jumping on the bandwagon from the media propaganda about Israel being the good guys need to expand their knowledge and sources. No shortage of vid Rabbis out there declaring their hate, and their disdain for Europeans and the west.

Funny how with the Ukraine war more people saw the propaganda for what it was, with this war, the most influential and deceptive country in the world has conservatives in the pro war mongering cult.... cheering for people who hate them and want them dead no less.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People jumping on the bandwagon from the media propaganda about Israel being the good guys need to expand their knowledge and sources. No shortage of vid Rabbis out there declaring their hate, and their for Europeans and the west.

Funny how with the Ukraine war more people saw the propaganda for what it was, with this war, the most influential and deceptive country in the world has conservatives in the pro war mongering cult.... cheering for people who hate them and want them dead no less.

I’ll support the side that doesn’t shoot term pregnant women in the back then cut their stomachs open with a knife and stab the unborn baby still attached to the umbilical cord. Some of you guys supporting Hamas should be ashamed.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ll support the side that doesn’t shoot term pregnant women in the back then cut their stomachs open with a knife and stab the unborn baby still attached to the umbilical cord. Some of you guys supporting Hamas should be ashamed.

True, but that's what us and the states do, called different name. Abortion, killed many more than Hamas. Many hate Hamas and support abortion. Both are outright murder.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
True, but that's what us and the states do, called different name. Abortion, killed many more than Hamas. Many hate Hamas and support abortion. Both are outright murder.
what does abortion have to do with this thread?

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I woulSaying how bad Hamas is for killing babies, and yet the united states and canada does it every day, and it's ok. Our societies are no different for killing babies.
I would argue that cutting a baby out of an unwilling mothers stomach that had no intention of killing their baby is slightly worse that a woman aborting an unwanted pregnancy. not about to get into the abortion debate but I feel as though this may be apples to oranges.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saying how bad Hamas is for killing babies, and yet the united states and canada does it every day, and it's ok. Our societies are no different for killing babies.
no! your making no sense at all, what does abortion have to do with hamas killing old people, woman and children, nothing! not even in the same category!

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would argue that cutting a baby out of an unwilling mothers stomach that had no intention of killing their baby is slightly worse that a woman aborting an unwanted pregnancy. not about to get into the abortion debate but I feel as though this may be apples to oranges.
It still killing a life. She was willing to make the baby but not keep it.....thats ok?? Responsibility is tough but part of reality. People need to grow up.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It still killing a life. She was willing to make the baby but not keep it.....thats ok?? Responsibility is tough but part of reality. People need to grow up.
take a deep breath, it is not the same! how can you compare, a woman willingly wanting to abort a baby she may not want, in a hospital situation, to a woman being beat on and having her baby cut out, by a terrorist, yer phuking sick

who in their right mind would condone/ attempt to justify, what these terrorist Hamas did, to innocent people? Hamas needs to be wiped out to the man/woman.

Last edited:

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t support Hamas.

The evil that Hamas may or may not be doing, is most likely blatant propaganda from Israel and western institutions . Gaza has been cut off of electricity and all life supporting necessities, as well as the ability to get their side of the story out. Israel has also been doing unimaginable evil to Palestine throughout their military occupation.

Did you watch the above video/ podcast? Do you really think these people we are being manipulated to “support” have any respect for us? Their twisted talmud and Kabbalist scriptures tell them that we are their enemy, and they don’t even hide it anymore.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone should tell isreal hamas is hiding out at at justun trudeaus house. Then will do an airstrike and take out half of ottawa 🤣
We’re gonna need you to take over CSIS, that will get this world back on track.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
take a deep breath, it is not the same! how can you compare, a woman willingly wanting to abort a baby she may not want, in a hospital situation, to a woman being beat on and having her baby cut out, by a terrorist, yer phuking sick

who in their right mind would condone/ attempt to justify, what these terrorist Hamas did, to innocent people? Hamas needs to be wiped out to the man/woman.
So a doctor tearing a child to pieces inside the womb is different than a terrorist doing the same?? Both are killing a defenseless baby. Give your head a shake.

I don't think anyone is saying what hamas is doing is right, all some of us are saying is that what westerners are doing is really no different. Just because "society" has normalized it, doesnt mean its better.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So a doctor tearing a child to pieces inside the womb is different than a terrorist doing the same?? Both are killing a defenseless baby. Give your head a shake.

I don't think anyone is saying what hamas is doing is right, all some of us are saying is that what westerners are doing is really no different. Just because "society" has normalized it, doesnt mean its better.

Today I learned.. terrorists are just doctors with guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom