Israel at War

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure actually, as long as it’s not here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are coming here and the U.S., but its the men of fighting age. You got to ask Why??? I would bet anything in a few years there will be bombings in our streets all over the country. What will be called 'gang violence' will be 'terrorist attacks'. The gov`t will use this as an excuse to shut you down into your 15 minute cities. Afterall, if you can`t travel about the country you can`t cause trouble. I find it hard to believe that the goverments of the world can`t put an end to this war. Like lilduke said its half the size of Edmonton, The US army could have completely walked all of gaza, going door to door by now.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
They are coming here and the U.S., but its the men of fighting age. You got to ask Why??? I would bet anything in a few years there will be bombings in our streets all over the country. What will be called 'gang violence' will be 'terrorist attacks'. The gov`t will use this as an excuse to shut you down into your 15 minute cities. Afterall, if you can`t travel about the country you can`t cause trouble. I find it hard to believe that the goverments of the world can`t put an end to this war. Like lilduke said its half the size of Edmonton, The US army could have completely walked all of gaza, going door to door by now.
How does the MIC make millions off of that?

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watched a video from a couple military consultants yesterday, they believe Israel has made a huge mistake in agreeing to the cease fire/ prison release. It allows Hammas to reorganize. Also the majority of their military is in Gazza leaving the north part of Israel with less man power than what Hasballah has available. Apparently Hasballah has 100,000 missiles and 100,000 rockets available now and this would be enough to totally level Israel.
Rumors of Israel's iron curtain running out of ammo too.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_3960.jpeg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watched a video from a couple military consultants yesterday, they believe Israel has made a huge mistake in agreeing to the cease fire/ prison release. It allows Hammas to reorganize. Also the majority of their military is in Gazza leaving the north part of Israel with less man power than what Hasballah has available. Apparently Hasballah has 100,000 missiles and 100,000 rockets available now and this would be enough to totally level Israel.
Rumors of Israel's iron curtain running out of ammo too.
The US is rearming the Israeli Iron Dome. Hezbollah is a far more superior enemy than Hamas is like you have portrayed. So far they are just pissing around lobbing a few missiles into Israel to provoke them. I believe if they try to invade the Americans will level them back to the stone ages. That is what the aircraft carrier strike group is there for. They have been warned and we will see if they are intimidated or not.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As of yesterday morning Iranian proxy’s in the region have attacked US military posts 73 times. So far only injuries and one dead contractor who died of a heart attack. The world is lucky that radical Islam doesn’t have the weaponry that American allies have or many would be dead and the US would be at war with Iran already.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today 2 Palestinian gun men jumped out of a car in front of a crowded bus stop in Jerusalem and killed 3 people and seriously wounded many. They were shot and killed by IDF soldiers nearby. I expect this will start happening all over the civilized world.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today 2 Palestinian gun men jumped out of a car in front of a crowded bus stop in Jerusalem and killed 3 people and seriously wounded many. They were shot and killed by IDF soldiers nearby. I expect this will start happening all over the civilized world.

Its already happening. Check out whats happening in ireland. Goat fyckers stabbing little kids

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its already happening. Check out whats happening in ireland. Goat fyckers stabbing little kids
Yep this conflict has created a resurgence in terrorism all over the world. These phackers aren’t going to go away anytime soon. You may be able to eradicate Hamas but there is always another group ready to fill the void.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep this conflict has created a resurgence in terrorism all over the world. These phackers aren’t going to go away anytime soon. You may be able to eradicate Hamas but there is always another group ready to fill the void.
the bleeding hearts claiming the woman and children are innocent. the IDF has confiscated a pile of knives from those claiming to be innocent!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just stopping in for the entertainment value......not going to lie kind of disappointed in you guys.
We ran them out of conspiracy theories Chris so back to just the facts. They can be repetitive and boring I agree.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No i dont think anyone will get the real facts, a bunch on here seem to think they are getting them though.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Havent seen much for facts, just one guys narration of what he believes is fact.
This from a guy that spreads narrative and then says I don’t know if it’s true or not just want to give another side. At least the rest of us think we are getting mostly factual stuff. 🤦‍♂️

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You really think anyone will get the "real " facts?
Probably 2 people know the actual facts, Hamas leader and Israel prime minister. Both are lunatics.
Definitely closer to the truth than the gobblygook we get from the loons

Top Bottom