Israel at War

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya they have road kill and crickets in thier recipe too.
in our world today, there is no way anyone has any idea what they are eating or drinking, unless they grew the food themselves! i try to eat as little fast food, or processed grub as possible, but alas that is not possible. interesting times we live in?

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya they have road kill and crickets in thier recipe too.

in our world today, there is no way anyone has any idea what they are eating or drinking, unless they grew the food themselves! i try to eat as little fast food, or processed grub as possible, but alas that is not possible. interesting times we live in?

Too many fast food joints/ grocery stores / restaurants VS how many cows are in existence IMO. Definitely eating fake food

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ive been buying off the hutterites. Pretty easy to see what they have going on...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too many fast food joints/ grocery stores / restaurants VS how many cows are in existence IMO. Definitely eating fake food
yes! all designed to make you want more, marketing is huge to keep us going back for more!

on topic--- I'm concerned with all the pro- palistine protests going on in the States and Canada. this is not going to turn out-- cum ba ya ending!

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These types?? Like 95% of the population? Your type sucks up Russian and Chinese disinformation like fat kids on a milkshake. There lies the real problem. They are the enemy and not your friends like you guys think. Trust me on that. They aren’t building up their military’s to protect the west. Someday we will have another world war. Probably because we became weak and divided by their doing. No one will step up to fight them because 5% of the population thinks they are saving us. Good luck with that.
Nice rant but I in no way ascribe to Russia/ China information, or consider them friends.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im neutral pal. Im not working for the mossad like some here
I think majority of us are neutral, there are big players on each side though and you can see some of what is going on by thier reactions and naratives pushed in the media and such.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think majority of us are neutral, there are big players on each side though and you can see some of what is going on by thier reactions and naratives pushed in the media and such.

And some of us are working for foriegn governments

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats that supposed to mean?
just what i said! i've seen them at grocery store buying up carts full of corn, garlic etc. next thing you know they are filling up their farmers market booth with there new found home grown produce! they are a bit like the chinese, they re-engineer stuff they have purchased, take it back get a refund, and then have a new water pump control board, welder, etc. pretty much a comunist like cult! !

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just what i said! i've seen them at grocery store buying up carts full of corn, garlic etc. next thing you know they are filling up there farmers market booth with there new found home grown produce! they are a bit like the chinese, they re-engineer stuff they have purchased, take it back get a refund, and then have a new water pump control board, welder, etc. pretty much a comunist like cult! !

Ok. i have bought stuff right from thier farms. Did they get the steaks from the grocery store? Are they really crickets? I saw cows in the field. I saw the butcher shop, i saw them killing 5000 chickens.
Chickens, pigs, geese, gardens you name it they have it. Seen them spend big$$$ on new buildings and equiptment. Never saw any homemade welders though 🤣

so how does your bs story affect my food?

Let me guess, they never really.made this sour kraut and sausages that im cooking up. They got it from bill gates.what ever eat your mc donalds 🤣

20231107_170418.jpg

20231107_170647.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom