now how many of you scratched your nose... be honest

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope,

Please Try Again

dammit

i'm testing conversational hypnosis, by emphasizing certain words

so i figured i'd try with just the first letter being capitalized, i guess it needs to be the entire word to be subtly emphasized.....

it worked around work when i made them in italics.....

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dammit

so i figured i'd try with just the first letter being capitalized, i guess it needs to be the entire word to be subtly emphasized.....

Fail.

Sent from my kickass HTC Desire because Apple sucks!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dammit

Ummm.... Where do you work?I think your audience was either bored or slightly below average intelligence. And why do you get paid to spend your time trying to hypnotize people with semantics and font changes??

Weird... The concept, that is. And maybe you ;p

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dammit

But postal workers get paid too much and do too little at work......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't work on me either... I just about picked my nose, then figured I'd hold off until after this post and after I leave this thread.....

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ummm.... Where do you work?I think your audience was either bored or slightly below average intelligence. And why do you get paid to spend your time trying to hypnotize people with semantics and font changes??

Weird... The concept, that is. And maybe you ;p

oh i'm definitely weird, normal is way too boring

i'm thinking its the context i put it in and the fact i just put a capital letter, it was too subtle..... you'd be surprised how well this stuff works..... what you perceive consciously and how you perceive and react subconsciously are often 2 very different things.... it has nothing to do with how smart a person is

and i get paid to manage my own time thank you, as long as my work gets done

But postal workers get paid too much and do too little at work......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

and you have any idea how much i make and exactly how much work i do at work how?

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh i'm definitely weird, normal is way too boring

i'm thinking its the context i put it in and the fact i just put a capital letter, it was too subtle..... you'd be surprised how well this stuff works..... what you perceive consciously and how you perceive and react subconsciously are often 2 very different things.... it has nothing to do with how smart a person is

and i get paid to manage my own time thank you, as long as my work gets done

and you have any idea how much i make and exactly how much work i do at work how?

Are you trying to use this to get girls to touch your junk? I don't think its gonna work... unless you slip em some floories first :eek:

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you trying to use this to get girls to touch your junk? I don't think its gonna work... unless you slip em some floories first :eek:

hahaha i dont need conversational hypnosis for that!, come on now

don't you mean roofies? you need to get in tune with your drugs.... unless that was a joke based on the hangover

Top Bottom