Island riders

west coast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New to the island and lookin to meet some sled buds. I ride a m1000 and have lots of experience. drop me a line if your interested.

R_janssen

Reaction score
New to the island and lookin to meet some sled buds. I ride a m1000 and have lots of experience. drop me a line if your interested.
Hey, welcome to the Island. Where abouts are you living?

I'm from Chemainus and there are a couple rding areas (Mt. Brenton and Mt. Hall) near my place.

If you go up island you can ride MacLaughlin Ridge (Port Alberni) or Mt. Adrain. You can ride Mt. Washington but have to watch going into the park. Going to go out this weekend so feel free to give me a call. Cell number is 436-0880. Russell

west coast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
right on, Im from Courtenay btw. Im free for sunday so ill call u and see.

R_janssen

Reaction score
Ok, most likely going to be riding Mt. Hall (near my place). Not sure if you want to drive down but give me a call anyways. Might be able to get somebody else from down this way to go riding up that way.

Just spring ordered my new sled today - 2012 Summit X 800 154".

R_janssen

Reaction score
Going to be riding Jutland tomorrow. Leaving Chemainus around 7:30. Give me a call tonight if your in.

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great to see more island guys on here. I am in Ladysmith so would be into some riding when I get my sled home. Right now its in Edmonton with me..... If I can get enough time off I may bring hom eand see about an end of April trip..... If I get it home lol

R_janssen

Reaction score
Great to see more island guys on here. I am in Ladysmith so would be into some riding when I get my sled home. Right now its in Edmonton with me..... If I can get enough time off I may bring hom eand see about an end of April trip..... If I get it home lol

End of April ride shouldn't be a problem. Lots of snow at Mt. Washington and Jutland. There is a club ride planned for the 17th of April from the Mid Island Sno Blazers. If you get the sled down by then it would be great to have you along.

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
End of April ride shouldn't be a problem. Lots of snow at Mt. Washington and Jutland. There is a club ride planned for the 17th of April from the Mid Island Sno Blazers. If you get the sled down by then it would be great to have you along.

Well I will for sure be looking into Mid Island Sno Blazers when I get home..... But damn it work keeps getting in the way of my fun and getting home..... Not sure if I am getting home then now and if I do it will be for to short of a time to drive home....

west coast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had fun ridin with ya Russ even if things turned into a gong show by the end:)

IRC

Reaction score
Chris,

Sorry to see your sled busted up. Any idea what the total repairs are? Are you out for the season?

Jim

also know as your friendly tractor service :)

west coast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tractor service lol. ya i called er a season but its really only a hood and odds and ends. The ol EI check doesnt allow for failure haha!!gonna go campin and fly fishin for the remainder of my lay off:)

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to know there are a few people riding on the island these days! I probably won't make it over there this year but riding on the island is on the list for break-up next year. Hopefully snow is as good next year as it was this one!!

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets get some Island hype going, need some killer rides this season. On or off the snow ha!!

ps: from Campbell River

Top Bottom