Is Ray switching sides?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I asked my boss if I could have tomorrow off to go for a rip....he said no too much work...
So I told him I'm going anyways and he can go fawk hisself, ya know what he said....
"If I could I'd never get outta bed"

See you Tommrrow wear that red outfit again Darcy will like it.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I asked my boss for the day off too.... He said might as well for what the fawk good you are around here anyways ...
my boss is a real dick !

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I can get out of work early it will be Thursday or Friday and that will be to run down south to pick up my new trailer.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
T Team might attend tomorrow

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I asked my boss if I could have tomorrow off to go for a rip....he said no too much work...
So I told him I'm going anyways and he can go fawk hisself, ya know what he said....
"If I could I'd never get outta bed"
I will say an extra prayer to axle gods , we used to be pretty tight .......

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picking up my enclosed first. Buddy that was buying my motorhome had his funds delayed yet again so I may be using the motorhome this summer and buy another unit later on in the fall or in the spring. May also still use the camper until it sells.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picking up my enclosed first. Buddy that was buying my motorhome had his funds delayed yet again so I may be using the motorhome this summer and buy another unit later on in the fall or in the spring. May also still use the camper until it sells.

Sounds like you can't decide

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you can't decide
Well camper is def for sale. But depending on the weather and where we go the camper my be better then MH. Right now there are so many options. I just have to make sure I make the right decision as I have to live with it for many years to come. I was going to get a smaller cheaper enclosed but again after thinking about it I don't want to buy another trailer and wish I had gotten something else like my last enclosed. Getting the one I want without breaking the bank. There are nicer ones I have been looking at for a few grand more but I will be happy with this one Im sure.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's easy. Buy don't like sell. Buy sell buy sell.

In the end get perfect unit.

I like toyhauler for long trips with many sleep overs.

For 1 or 2 nights enclosed is good enough

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well camper is def for sale. But depending on the weather and where we go the camper my be better then MH. Right now there are so many options. I just have to make sure I make the right decision as I have to live with it for many years to come. I was going to get a smaller cheaper enclosed but again after thinking about it I don't want to buy another trailer and wish I had gotten something else like my last enclosed. Getting the one I want without breaking the bank. There are nicer ones I have been looking at for a few grand more but I will be happy with this one Im sure.

I get it, I won't buy anything till mine sells as well.
I'm pretty much sold on the VRV 8.5 x 24 but there's no new or used ones in western Canada at the moment... And given the current exchange rates new outta the US is brutal....

Top Bottom