Is America Ready to Self Destruct?

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if I were Trump I would start acting like presidential material instead of a drunken sailer that cant remember what he said yesterday as the media will always have a their way. If he really wanted to "make America great again" then lead by example not by lip service. Make people proud to have you as their leader not roll their eyes every time you open you mouth or tweet something. Unfortunately, he is a narcissistic liar and cannot be trusted so nothing will get done while he is at the wheel. Even his own party is turning on him so cant blame the media for that. They know more than the media and every voter out there as to what is going on in the back scenes. Unfortunately, because of his actions, people who really believed in change from the same old political scene of career politicians will be robbed of their hopes for a better America. Oh btw, anyone who openly bullies people the way he does will never get my support.

That staement is is exactly what's wrong with the whole situation rather than actually research the job creation, stock market performance, removing the illegals who contribute little to the county etc instead you have consumed the media Koolaide. Not sure I really care much about all the leftist media but people really have forgotten how to actually think for them selves and the blatant media bias has done far more damage to the USA than trump can ever. Look no further than our cbc to see what garbage we deal with here in Canada. What the world needs is an hour of news a day not 24/7/365 crap.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to agree with you. I want what you wrote to be true. I just have a hard time finding facts that show he is doing much productive to 'make America great.' The only examples that come to mind are quickly green-lighting business projects like the ND pipeline and Amazon / Foods merger. I would like to read more about things he is actually accomplishing though, so please post examples.
How about a million new jobs in America Adam? This is on the news every night. Major corps abandoning Mexico and moving back to the US. Once again easy to find in the news. Those are just 2 examples that come to mind right now.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who cares which way the media leans. Trump was elected to do a job and "had" the mandate to do so but idiot keeps giving fodder for the media by his ridiculous rants and all hell breaks loose and then focus is lost on the job. I bet if he just kept his mouth shut and nose to the grind stone the media would not have much to report. As a self employed person for 20 years I can start blaming everyone for all the obstacles put in place but nope..... bunker down and get er done. Trump just likes to whine like a little girl and play not in my sandbox attitude. Should give him a pacifier. Besides that, as a father of 3 daughters there is NO way in hell I could support a guy like him considering his antics towards women!
Dennis? Who cares what way the media leans? No one should have to fight the media. There job is to report and that is all. CNN made up the story about Russia colusion. That is a fact. They did it for ratings. How does he get anything done when the left leaning media lies and picks at every little thing he says? Leave him alone and maybe we won't see anymore of his tirades like last night in Phoenix which even I found over the top? lol

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump isn't any better than what Bush was, the difference is Bush had the right people behind him where as Trump is trying to run it himself

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I make my own observations / opinions from keeping the blind folders off and don't rely on watching the common news feeds from CNN to FOX. I also get involved with the stock market very closely for my work so I am educated enough to make my own decisions.

That staement is is exactly what's wrong with the whole situation rather than actually research the job creation, stock market performance, removing the illegals who contribute little to the county etc instead you have consumed the media Koolaide. Not sure I really care much about all the leftist media but people really have forgotten how to actually think for them selves and the blatant media bias has done far more damage to the USA than trump can ever. Look no further than our cbc to see what garbage we deal with here in Canada. What the world needs is an hour of news a day not 24/7/365 crap.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ken, unfortunately I am not convinced that something didn't go on between the Russians and the elections. Too may situations where his group denied having meeting then oops we forgot this one meeting where we met to discuss US/Russian adoption policies. You really believe that the Trump group really cared about adoption policies before they were even elected?? Seems rather strange to me. As for the media, like I said, he was elected to put in place his mandate and instead of ignoring the media and getting the job done he continues to lock horns with them. Thats why I said who cares which way they lean. If you don't give them fodder then they will not have much to report. Anyway, he is his own worst enemy IMO.

Dennis? Who cares what way the media leans? No one should have to fight the media. There job is to report and that is all. CNN made up the story about Russia colusion. That is a fact. They did it for ratings. How does he get anything done when the left leaning media lies and picks at every little thing he says? Leave him alone and maybe we won't see anymore of his tirades like last night in Phoenix which even I found over the top? lol

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like all good leaders he has everyone's attention now doesn't he?...crazy or not if everyone kept a zipped lip maybe he will start doing something but as long as people talk I'm sure he smiles and give them something to talk about.
not saying he's the man for the job but a crafty man that always wins.
food for though...some of us in business play the same game, yes it's a game.
Well he does get everyone's attention but not much of it is positive. Some of his twitter posts range from childish to the electronic equivalent of Bart Simpson dropping his pants and showing his backside.

He just can't seem to stay on point. He rants about he is unfairly treated by "them" and alternately ridicules anyone having a different opinion. He is a nightmare for his staff.

As mentioned, he would do far better if he shut up and worked on getting something positive done.

US politics requires cooperation and gaining buy in and until Trump decides to play by the rules (very well established BTW) he will accomplish little but controversy and angst.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well he does get everyone's attention but not much of it is positive. Some of his twitter posts range from childish to the electronic equivalent of Bart Simpson dropping his pants and showing his backside.

He just can't seem to stay on point. He rants about he is unfairly treated by "them" and alternately ridicules anyone having a different opinion. He is a nightmare for his staff.

As mentioned, he would do far better if he shut up and worked on getting something positive done.

US politics requires cooperation and gaining buy in and until Trump decides to play by the rules (very well established BTW) he will accomplish little but controversy and angst.

Maybe so but I'm betting Trudeau hopes we Canadians continue to watch trump go crazy because it takes the heat of his lazy a$$. Pony boy needs to step up himself and stop acting like one of the Care Bears and run this country already.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe so but I'm betting Trudeau hopes we Canadians continue to watch trump go crazy because it takes the heat of his lazy a$$. Pony boy needs to step up himself and stop acting like one of the Care Bears and run this country already.
Haha. Don't disagree that our PM really needs to step it up a bit but doubt he is using Trump as the diversion. Likely he is just watching the train wreck like the rest of us and he still has to deal with him.

Yesterday had two new Trump related items. One was a "speech" where he shows what a nut he is (google the video and see it yourself) and the second items that was funny even if entirely inappropriate and completely unpresidential was him with a hand over a picture of Obama stating "Best eclipse ever".

Jimmy Kimmel had a funny bit as well where he suggested that as impeachment is such a long and divisive process that they negotiate with him to give up the Presidency and become the King of the USA - purely a ceremonial role you understand.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's just Killin the media and old boys club that an outsider with no leash got in.
This is were a lot of the piss in and moaning comes from.

Bit of a nut........sure is! Mostly I like him!!!
Better than anything the tightly woven old boys club could produce though.
We need a provincial and federal "half nut" to run our politics up hear for a while.
Our present leaders sucks.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

the fact he doesn't play by the rules is what got him elected and will keep him popular with the silent majority. Current behaviour is that a politician must take special interest money to get elected then promote the special interest's agenda, and in return the politicians get rich. Ever wonder why ALL politicians are rich when they finally retire despite not earning a huge salary?
The media hates him because he doesn't pander to them and isn't politically correct, and the government establishment and professional politicians hate him because his attitude and policies are a direct threat to the corrupt gravy train that they've enjoyed for decades.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well you could be right. It seems to me that his own people and his political party has even less use for him than the press. Mostly they just sit there, like most people and go "WTF is he talking about now?"

Regardless of what the actual reason is, it doesn't seem likely he will actually accomplish much of anything.

One of the common phrases is that people wanted a fresh face. Well they got it. A little like a guy who rides a lawnmower being a champion in extreme mountain riding. They are the same right?

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha. Don't disagree that our PM really needs to step it up a bit but doubt he is using Trump as the diversion. Likely he is just watching the train wreck like the rest of us and he still has to deal with him.

Yesterday had two new Trump related items. One was a "speech" where he shows what a nut he is (google the video and see it yourself) and the second items that was funny even if entirely inappropriate and completely unpresidential was him with a hand over a picture of Obama stating "Best eclipse ever".

Jimmy Kimmel had a funny bit as well where he suggested that as impeachment is such a long and divisive process that they negotiate with him to give up the Presidency and become the King of the USA - purely a ceremonial role you understand.

He promised jobs...SNL is getting huge ratings by acting out his life. I guess he's providing them with employment and keeping us amused at the same time....he my hero lol.
beside who really fallows politics anyhow...?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well you could be right. It seems to me that his own people and his political party has even less use for him than the press. Mostly they just sit there, like most people and go "WTF is he talking about now?"

Regardless of what the actual reason is, it doesn't seem likely he will actually accomplish much of anything.

One of the common phrases is that people wanted a fresh face. Well they got it. A little like a guy who rides a lawnmower being a champion in extreme mountain riding. They are the same right?

He's accomplished a lot. Its just the media doesn't report it. Check out Hannity on Fox last night online. Sean listed everything he has done so far. Very impressive list and its long. All fact checked according to Hannity.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's accomplished a lot. Its just the media doesn't report it. Check out Hannity on Fox last night online. Sean listed everything he has done so far. Very impressive list and its long. All fact checked according to Hannity.

And maybe the most impressive thing so far tonight. He pardoned Sheriff Joe Arapio. That is a good thing for Arizona right there.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I agree that CNN is Certainly Not News but I don't put a whole lot of faith in Fox news..........they have had their share of inaccuracies over the years too

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree that CNN is Certainly Not News but I don't put a whole lot of faith in Fox news..........they have had their share of inaccuracies over the years too
So far no fake stories about Russia colusion out of the Fox camp.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And maybe the most impressive thing so far tonight. He pardoned Sheriff Joe Arapio. That is a good thing for Arizona right there.
And Obama pardoned the traitor who wanted to be a girl, "Chelsea" Manning, and a bunch of drug dealers. Joe Arpaio would have never gotten an Obama pardon, unless he dressed up like a woman, sucked c***, and sold heroin.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys follow InfoWars with Alex Jones? He's pretty right wing but had a piece last night I saw about the Obama's. It starts with Joan Rivers the comediene being interviewed by the press about if she thinks there were would ever be a gay President in the oval office? She reply's there already is in Barrack. The press, surprised and amused asks why she says that? She reply's "well everyone knows Michelle is a tranny, a transgender and thats alright" she says. Coincidentily she dies fairly shortly after that. Anyway Jones shows pics of Michelle from the press of a noticeable bulge down where there should be a vast void? Then she shows Obama in a couple clips being interviewed and accidentally calling her Michael? Then the kicker. A recent vid of the Obama's leaving a building with Michelle wearing white loose pants and it appears she has an rambunctious anaconda wagging around down there and she even grabs it trying to cover it up. Lmao! Maybe someone can link it to this site and everyone can see for themselves?

Top Bottom