Is America Ready to Self Destruct?

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys follow InfoWars with Alex Jones? He's pretty right wing but had a piece last night I saw about the Obama's. It starts with Joan Rivers the comediene being interviewed by the press about if she thinks there were would ever be a gay President in the oval office? She reply's there already is in Barrack. The press, surprised and amused asks why she says that? She reply's "well everyone knows Michelle is a tranny, a transgender and thats alright" she says. Coincidentily she dies fairly shortly after that. Anyway Jones shows pics of Michelle from the press of a noticeable bulge down where there should be a vast void? Then she shows Obama in a couple clips being interviewed and accidentally calling her Michael? Then the kicker. A recent vid of the Obama's leaving a building with Michelle wearing white loose pants and it appears she has an rambunctious anaconda wagging around down there and she even grabs it trying to cover it up. Lmao! Maybe someone can link it to this site and everyone can see for themselves?

This is the type of stuff that makes anyone on the right lose all credibility. This is absolutely retarded. There is no way she is a man. You dont think somewhere along the line during Obama's 8 years of presidency someone would have come forward with some kind of credible proof? What about all of the people that went to highschool and university with her? Are they all government plants as part of the conspiracy? Come on. And the best part is that his "proof" is so lame. He thinks he sees a bulge in her pants?!

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the type of stuff that makes anyone on the right lose all credibility. This is absolutely retarded. There is no way she is a man. You dont think somewhere along the line during Obama's 8 years of presidency someone would have come forward with some kind of credible proof? What about all of the people that went to highschool and university with her? Are they all government plants as part of the conspiracy? Come on. And the best part is that his "proof" is so lame. He thinks he sees a bulge in her pants?!
It was probably just her turn to wear her husband/girlfriend Barry's detachable penis. Maybe had it pointed the wrong way.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bahahahahaha!!!! Michelle Obama a tranny!!! That's hilarious!! All I know is she's a beast whatever she is. Big, cranky and look out for her choppers!!!

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Ken, judging by this thread, western civilization as a whole could use a correction. It's hard to believe that so many folks, even on here, allow someone else to make their mind up for them, willingly, and call everyone else crazy.
Even with so much access to information, so many choose to listen to CNN and by the sounds of it The Huff- and eat it- hook, line and sinker.

It's scary. This has all happened before though- around 400 years ago. In turn, people started leaving Europe, and the cesspool it had become.

Where do we go??

One night I fell in a rabbit hole, and read that's partly why they are doing what they are in the Middle East- and why immigration here is so high. "they" are trying to move as many people as they can out, in hopes that many ambitious folks from here will move there to develop it the same way that happened to North America. Food for thought I guess.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha you didn't even watch it did you? Probably some good photoshopping but sorry I got you so stirred up? You don't have a bromance with Michae eeerrrr Michelle do you? Lol :beer: :beer: :behindsofa:

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha you didn't even watch it did you? Probably some good photoshopping but sorry I got you so stirred up? You don't have a bromance with Michae eeerrrr Michelle do you? Lol :beer: :beer: :behindsofa:

I actually did watch it, and think my IQ went down a couple points for it

Top Bottom