Important for People Who Camp!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Needed to post this topic under a different thread.Thirteen Spots Booked For The Summer Campout.We need you to book your site asap.We cant give all the prizes to Summitric and Tylerg.
The list is Huge,The bookings are not!
Outwest Camp & RV Park
Rocky Mountain House!
1-403-844-3083
catmando!

Last edited by a moderator:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Needed to post this topic under a different thread.Thirteen Spots Booked For The Summer Campout.We need you to book your site asap.We cant give all the prizes to Summitric and Tylerg.
The list is Huge,The bookings are not!
Outwest Camp & RV Park
Rocky Mountain House!
1-403-844-3083
catmando!

Thanks Catman! I appreciate you pulling this back up. Yes, we need you all to book sites, its just over 6 weeks away, lets get these sites booked. Thanks to all who have already booked and told me that they are confirmed. Although, not all our MODS have confirmed with me yet either......

Lets get on this ppl.

Last edited by a moderator:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Thanks Catman! I appreciate you pulling this back up. Yes, we need you all to book sites, its just over 6 weeks away, lets get these sites booked. Thanks to all who have already booked and told me that they are confirmed. Although, not all our MODS have confirmed with me yet either......

Lets get on this ppl.

Still waiting on the wifes work to confirm we are staying the weekend....just waiting to see if we are staying the whole week before I call

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Still waiting on the wifes work to confirm we are staying the weekend....just waiting to see if we are staying the whole week before I call

You just need to TELL you're wifes work that this is whats happening, don't let employers push you around.......

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I fully intend to be there.. just waiting on sleeping arrangements (trailer or tent) before I reserve a lot.

GRD

Reaction score
You just need to TELL you're wifes work that this is whats happening, don't let employers push you around.......

Are you single?:D Is that what you told yours?:eek:

Wide open TG:)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Are you single?:D Is that what you told yours?:eek:

Wide open TG:)

Yep single as can be, and no my boss knows I plan to take holidays I just have not put in for them yet.... Plus he owes me 33 hours from travelling on holidays and weekends last week.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well no wonder,I tried all morning to get through.That may explain why only 13 have confirmed LOL!
I could have faxed them!
catmando!

ftguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ftguy and ftgal confirmed tonite. Wife will be there from the 28th june on and I will be there from the 4th to the 13th.

Top Bottom