Idiots

Snorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds like the kid found out that water doesn't compress. lol the kid eating the back of the sled is hilarious.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You would think after watching his buddy that many times he would know what to do!!! Lol that was funny to watch.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh how that takes me back 21 years ago. i believe it was an polaris 250 spirt dad had just purchased. next morning i said take it for a rip, he said no, his back was bothering him and that i could go for a ride,"just stay off the lake" he said. yeah ok. i went down a block hung a right to the lake, seen a few kids "with sleds", playing hockey, figured must be ok, went onto the lake and around the bend "figuring i would go to the beach and back up to the cabin". not so, open water around the corner so instead of just cutting for shore i tried to turn around and go back. big mistake, i had it pinned and it was all she could do for the 250cc to keep up as i looked back to see the ice caving in. i hit the kill when the cowling was the only thing sticking out and jumped. from the point i left the cabin to the point i hit the kill switch was was probably no more then 4-5 min... yeah, dad was not impressed but happy i was ok. stupid stupid stupid. listen to your parents kids.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
drill a hole where you went thru, jig with a rope and rebar hook till you hook the ski or bumper, set up tripod, cut out square in ice and hoist it up and get it to a heated garage quickly.

Top Bottom