I just had an argument.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My friend was telling me that there isnt a mod sled that will touch the 2013s. It took everything in me to not tell him he was a retard.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That just like lot of members on here I have a friend who is a CLOWN.

Ok...... you have stated that you didn't ride last year, and barely rode 2 yrs ago. I'm not disagreeing that a mod sled isn't better then a 13.
Or that a 13 is better than a mod.
But when are we going to see you on the hills to back your BS???
Or are you just a CLOWN too???

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok...... you have stated that you didn't ride last year, and barely rode 2 yrs ago. I'm not disagreeing that a mod sled isn't better then a 13.
Or that a 13 is better than a mod.
But when are we going to see you on the hills to back your BS???
Or are you just a CLOWN too???
I guess Im gonna have to get off the keyboard and prove my buddy wrong.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And your point is what???

The point is to get attention. We should make a section on this forum specially dedicated to freak and willy so the rest of us can get on with our lives.

Freak. We get it. You're stuck in 1998 and thinks your chit doesn't stink and the wedge is the be all end all of all sleds. 1782 posts from you since 08, and I bet 1781 of them have been constant praising of this damn 1160 wedge mod that you keep telling us about. For F@CK sakes stop you're bullchit and come out and ride with any of us. I DARE YOU. I will pay to get your a$$ in revelstoke or valemount and prove it to us. But we all know that you will never accept an invite, and you should know by now after 4 years being on this site that not a d@mn soul believes a word spewing out of your mouth, all the more reason to put your sled where your mouth is. Tell your uncle dad he shoulda pulled out......

Top Bottom